1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
MIA Ex-Mod
3,051 Posts
Scam!!!! Its been listed as much as BD's

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
Scam, Scam, Scam....I replied to this very same bike, red one, on ebay a while ago about how cheap the BIN price was, the very next day gone off ebay. Weird how I saw this bike on UponOne.com and a site that had it as a cover on many different mags and calenders. $3500 bucks....gimme a break, some people and shiite they do:nutkick:

·
MIA Ex-Mod
3,051 Posts
The second link seems legit.

Tread

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
To be on the safe side, see it in person...if you can. Or, have someone that you know do it for you that may be closer to the bike that would be purchased. I am really scared when I can't see what I am buying with my own two eyes and touch it also.

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
oh i have no intention of buyin...i just wanted to post up to confirm the scam.

i would never buy somethin like a bike/car w/o being with it in person either.

·
Registered
451 Posts
Can someone please explain to me the attraction of extending the wheelbase like that on something you dont drag race??

I totally understand why someone would do it if the bike is used on the strip or for drag racing cars. But to stretch it like that for the road I just dont get. It seems to be a purely american thing to do. Never seen it (or even heard of it) in Australia or Europe. Had never come accross it at all till I started using this board...

Having never ridden a bike which has been lengthened like that I can only assume it would slow the stearing down dramatically, in exchange for keeping the front down...
:dontknow:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts