Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have any suggestions? I already have two kids. Do you think I could sell this one and use the money to fix the bike? Isn't anyone in need of a white infant? Well start the bidding at $3000. Do I hear $4000?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Is he potty trained? J/K, Congrats!
Not born yet! But for an extra $2000 will hold him for you until he is.
Accept cash and Paypal only, no checks, no taxes can pick up at anytime after complete payment has been recieved or can discuss UPS shipping options.
:crackup:
All prices are subject to change at anytime void where prohibited. prices exclude Hawaii, N. Carolina, Canada and S. America.

·
Registered
2,897 Posts
start investing in some rubbers or something else that prevents that sort of thing LOL..

Congrats, keep the bike and just work on the other one when you have some spare money and time...

·
Registered
916 Posts
Not born yet! But for an extra $2000 will hold him for you until he is.
Accept cash and Paypal only, no checks, no taxes can pick up at anytime after complete payment has been recieved or can discuss UPS shipping options.
:crackup:
All prices are subject to change at anytime void where prohibited. prices exclude Hawaii, N. Carolina, Canada and S. America.
you are funny man.....:crackup::crackup::crackup:

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
start investing in some rubbers or something else that prevents that sort of thing LOL..

Congrats, keep the bike and just work on the other one when you have some spare money and time...
Too bad you can't just change diapers when you change oil. So much simplier.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Sell them all, gonna give you problems sooner or later, LOL..

Congrads !!
No way man, you have to keep at least one to do yard work for you.

Congrats on the kid!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
congrats on #3! :eek:ccasion1 I have 3 as well
Thanks! Was really planned, but we just planned it about a month and half ago deciding not to do a schedule. Turns out I have super sperm. Thats scary.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
No way man, you have to keep at least one to do yard work for you.

Congrats on the kid!
Thats a great point. Actually gives me an idea... anyone want to lease one? We can discuss options to own at end of lease. Not sure how to keep track of milage. Maybe a pair of those new Nikes that tells how far you walked.

·
Registered
4,818 Posts
LOL :lol: congrats

·
Registered
319 Posts
What part of rubber side down didn't you understand?????

Congrats!!!! I got a 13yr girl, 10yr boy, 3yr boy. All equal pains in the [email protected]#.

·
Chickenstrip Eater
4,075 Posts
Loan them to a local shop for labor=parts in exchange.

·
Registered
636 Posts
:eek:ccasion1 i just found out my wife is pregnant too. first one. we have been trying for bout 5-6 months now. i thought my shit was fuged up. but its not:thumbsup: 6 weeks

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
Congrats. I always believe that you can have your toys as long as it doesn't take away from the family.

·
Dont mess wit White Ninja
5,932 Posts
Wow, have two already and having a third and the bikes still around!!! You must be superman when talking to the wife haha. But good luck with lucky number 3!!

·
I really need to get out of the house
13,309 Posts
I have one and thats enough for me. Congrats on the new baby:thumbsup:

FYI...you better get to the doctor before #4..... Snipsnip!!:badteeth:

·
Registered
26 Posts
Congrats on #3 but I think this is the wrong section for trying to sell aftermarket parts...LOL...I say keep the bike so you have something to get away to. I have two kids and it's great but I'm done. I "can't" have anymore I got the snip snip.

·
Still here
9,059 Posts
Don't sell them.......Hollywood.
You can be the manager.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts