Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

6321 - 6340 of 6348 Posts

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Well, my old ZX10R.net front brake reservoir wrist band was all faded from the sun so I put the new one I just got in the mail on it. "Don't effing die!" it says.

·
Registered
49 Posts
1. TST Integrated Taillight
2. TST Fender Eliminator
3. Shogan Rear Spool + Frame Slider Set
4. Gb Racing Protection Set
5. Puig Z-Racing Smoke Screen
6. Kawasaki Front Axle Sliders
7. Driven Halo Fuel Cap
8. Kawasaki Tank Pads
9. ASV Levers
10. OEM Rear Seat Cowl

Next I need to get rid of that stock exhaust

·
Registered
2019 SE PERFORMANCE
7 Posts
Tidy, where did you go for dyno?
Local dealer and also tunes some race bikes for the mount etc.
D W Motorcycles in Scarborough
He has a shop/garage services/rolling road setup along with tuning. Goes under the name DYNO centre Scarborough.
Dave did a great job both surprised with the results.

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
TBH i haven't heard of those, but it is often the smaller lesser known shops who give it the extra. The knowledge is out there for everybody, they only gotta ask the Woolich rep.

·
Registered
2018 ZX10R SE
1,101 Posts
1. TST Integrated Taillight
2. TST Fender Eliminator
3. Shogan Rear Spool + Frame Slider Set
4. Gb Racing Protection Set
5. Puig Z-Racing Smoke Screen
6. Kawasaki Front Axle Sliders
7. Driven Halo Fuel Cap
8. Kawasaki Tank Pads
9. ASV Levers
10. OEM Rear Seat Cowl

Next I need to get rid of that stock exhaust

View attachment 448198
Rear sets and exhaust although probably not the most important, are usually the first mods I do unless money is tight. Nice bike man, you gonna ditch the rear pegs too?

·
Registered
49 Posts
Rear sets and exhaust although probably not the most important, are usually the first mods I do unless money is tight. Nice bike man, you gonna ditch the rear pegs too?
Potentially yeah.

I have radiator guards and front brake guard on back order from R&G

I am hoping Racefit releases a growler and link pipe that fits the Gen 6, otherwise maybe the Akrapovic like the WSBK.

What do you think?

·
Registered
2018 ZX10R SE
1,101 Posts
Potentially yeah.

I have radiator guards and front brake guard on back order from R&G

I am hoping Racefit releases a growler and link pipe that fits the Gen 6, otherwise maybe the Akrapovic like the WSBK.

What do you think?
I mean dude, I'm legit envious, I love my gen 5 but they kinda just slapped me in the face with the gen6, the fucking dash finally updated, heated grips(funny how many times I wish I had those but not willing to give up my grips lol) but actually adding cruise control I mean fuck you kawi for finally doing it ..lol but I daily ride so I would actually use that but won't install any BS aftermarket shit cause it won't disengage with the foot brake. Now kawi adds it to thier bikes. So what do I think? Fuck yeah bro lol but exhaust, I mean SC or akro you really can't go wrong. But I don't even know if everyone makes pips for it yet, do they? Sorry I'm fully rambling lol..

·
Registered
ZX10RR
359 Posts
I mean dude, I'm legit envious, I love my gen 5 but they kinda just slapped me in the face with the gen6, the fucking dash finally updated, heated grips(funny how many times I wish I had those but not willing to give up my grips lol) but actually adding cruise control I mean fuck you kawi for finally doing it ..lol but I daily ride so I would actually use that but won't install any BS aftermarket shit cause it won't disengage with the foot brake. Now kawi adds it to thier bikes. So what do I think? Fuck yeah bro lol but exhaust, I mean SC or akro you really can't go wrong. But I don't even know if everyone makes pips for it yet, do they? Sorry I'm fully rambling lol..
I feel exactly the same, I want those features too !

·
Registered
2019 SE PERFORMANCE
7 Posts
TBH i haven't heard of those, but it is often the smaller lesser known shops who give it the extra. The knowledge is out there for everybody, they only gotta ask the Woolich rep.
Been around for years.
he even checked if the results were correct with em and they said yes should be expected. Only trouble he had was the speed sensor on the front wheel as currently they don’t have a patch to ignore it while tuning like on previous models.

·
Registered
2018 ZX10R SE
1,101 Posts
Been around for years.
he even checked if the results were correct with em and they said yes should be expected. Only trouble he had was the speed sensor on the front wheel as currently they don’t have a patch to ignore it while tuning like on previous models.
What patch, all you gotta do is turn traction control off and if you have the abs dongle disable front and rear since it works with the ktrac and uses the same sensor rings on the wheels..can you not disable the traction control on the gen 6

6321 - 6340 of 6348 Posts