Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

6301 - 6320 of 6348 Posts

·
Registered
Gen 1 Spark Black and HP4 Competition.
303 Posts
Take it you don't get much hassle out on the road big man ?.. can imagine some wido giving you a hard time... then you crushing his car..then crushing him lol

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

·
Registered
293 Posts
Take it you don't get much hassle out on the road big man ?.. can imagine some wido giving you a hard time... then you crushing his car..then crushing him lol

unfortunately enough people love to hit me... i must be invisible like draxx
in america been hit by other cars (while in my car) 8 times
in thailand been hit by cars (while on motorcycle) 3 times
also 1 time i was hit by a small motorcycle (like a grom) while standing on the side of the road (the motorcycle crashed and got wrecked lol)

this photo was after a truck ran me off the road on my old Z1000 (he drove the wrong way down a 1 way street)... it was just 2 months after another accident, you can see the right arm is much more healed, the left arm is fresh

·
Registered
Gen 1 Spark Black and HP4 Competition.
303 Posts
unfortunately enough people love to hit me... i must be invisible like draxx
in america been hit by other cars (while in my car) 8 times
in thailand been hit by cars (while on motorcycle) 3 times
also 1 time i was hit by a small motorcycle (like a grom) while standing on the side of the road (the motorcycle crashed and got wrecked lol)

this photo was after a truck ran me off the road on my old Z1000 (he drove the wrong way down a 1 way street)... it was just 2 months after another accident, you can see the right arm is much more healed, the left arm is fresh

That's Jesus on the Cross that !

6301 - 6320 of 6348 Posts