Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

6121 - 6140 of 6167 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Just finished rebuilding a spare set of forks with new k-tech springs, k-tech compression adjusters, lower bushing and seals.
Now on the bike.

·
Registered
2019 Kawasaki ZX10R ABS KRT Edition
5 Posts
Today I installed the evotech crash knobs on my bike. Ordered these 2 weeks ago. Would've been better if I received them and had them installed before I gave my bike some character marks.

·
Registered
2018 ZX10R SE
987 Posts
Nice same chain and sprockets I have. Just changed the chain today. But damn the day my bike is that clean for more than 30 min. I never think to snap a pic of it when it is, that's for sure lol. Got the ek green chain and a new front sprocket for 100 out the door brand new. Cash obviously but still, the dude at sprocket center likes my bike and I kinda try and just do my chain and sproket business with him solely now he takes killer care of me.

·
Registered
2019 Kawasaki ZX10R ABS KRT Edition
5 Posts
Today I had my suspension tuned for my weight. Definitely made a difference in the ride feel. While waiting for my friend to get his done I took a few pics.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Stolen from another forum!

Like the title says, what did you do to your bike today?

The other night I calibrated speedohealers on my ZX10 and my wifes R6!
Then I pulled the mufflers on both in anticipation of the slip-ons I ordered coming in today!
put snow tires on mine....1-3 inches of snow expected here in CT

·
Registered
339 Posts
Exact opposite here. All my canyons are on 🔥. The only thing keeping the temperature down is all the smoke.
I hope they can make a stand soon, I know quite a few people that live up there. My thoughts to all of them, and to all the firefighters.
Several "smaller" fires are looking like they will merge with the main one. The primary one is over 220,000 acres.
But I did mount my underslung rear brake, new Spieglers, and chain adjusters.

·
Registered
553 Posts

Installed:

IMA triple clamps
Clip ons
Brembo RCS
Brembo HP rotors
R1 Calipers
Marchesini wheels
Ti nuts & bolts
Sebimoto carbon fenders