Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

6081 - 6089 of 6089 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
thanks... i really love the quality vs price point of their exhausts, it seems like their welding is superb... they should make a smaller logo so it can be affixed in a position where the strap wont cover it, but other than that minor issue it looks great... and they offer a link pipe if you want to remove the cat later

·
Registered
418 Posts
My latest addition and likely my last as there really isnt anything else short of 100% carbon fairings that I can think to do to the bike. (While still under warranty) took me a min to figure out how to adapt the paintball co2 tank to an4 lines and whatnot but was actually pretty cheap and easy. Need to get a shorter line or move the solenoid which is probably how I will end up doing in since the second line is 4 foot long going to the intake. Anyhow. Not even sure I will use it. Have not run a switch or trigger and think I would prefer to use a controller vs push button so for now it's just for looks but it is functional. Idk anyhow. That's what I did to my bike yesterday. You can see the braided line running along the front and routed under the brake line. Dry system so wanted max diffusion prior to entering the air box. Not trying to drag with it just after an extra 20hp here and there lol

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
My brother I am not the manufacturer, just the instigator 😄 Been badgering them for years to get this on my bike. I get way more modulation control with my hand than my size 11 boot dangling off the peg and the pressure you apply is surprisingly linear in nature to get the desired result. Finished product should be ready in about 2 weeks and I am expecting them to sell in the $600-$700 range plus you have to buy a separate brake line custom made for your bikes needs. They aren't cheap, but proper race gear never is. For me it is a small price to pay for a much needed improvement to the way I ride the bike. Throw in the fact I have already spent like $3500 on the braking system of this machine and this additional cost just doesn't seem that big of a deal. Then again motorcycles are life and I have no children to feed... I'll very likely add one to the R6 too just to keep the controls the same even though I barely use the rear brake on it at all... View attachment 443427
Man I realy like those superbike lifters.

·
Registered
142 Posts
My latest addition and likely my last as there really isnt anything else short of 100% carbon fairings that I can think to do to the bike. (While still under warranty) took me a min to figure out how to adapt the paintball co2 tank to an4 lines and whatnot but was actually pretty cheap and easy. Need to get a shorter line or move the solenoid which is probably how I will end up doing in since the second line is 4 foot long going to the intake. Anyhow. Not even sure I will use it. Have not run a switch or trigger and think I would prefer to use a controller vs push button so for now it's just for looks but it is functional. Idk anyhow. That's what I did to my bike yesterday. You can see the braided line running along the front and routed under the brake line. Dry system so wanted max diffusion prior to entering the air box. Not trying to drag with it just after an extra 20hp here and there lol View attachment 443527
Are those Luimoto seat covers?

·
Registered
418 Posts
You also tried a saddlmens?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No I have a saddlemans, it is what I covered with the Loui Moto cover...I liked the look of it and love the feel of it but wanted the bike to be custom pretty much everywhere and the covers match my coolant lines so it was a no brainier for me. The saddlemans is still in perfect condition since it is covered with an extra layer of protection now and if I ever sell the bike trust I will be selling it with the stock seat with the Loui Moto covers but I'm keeping my saddlemans. It kicks ass

6081 - 6089 of 6089 Posts