Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Recently I got an AMG and M3 BMW under my belt. The AMG was out in the country where I blew him at about 250 KMPH, today I smoked a new shape BMW M3 from robot to robot with eeeeeeease, couldn't believe how easy.

I saw a Supra for the first time the other day in traffic around here, unfortunately wasn't on my bike.............he was on his way outa town, don't think i am like all cool, just get a kick outa hitting on cars.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
I hooked up with a AMG on I-680 between Veleijo and Martinez, CA. 20 miles with only 2 exits. Nothing out there. It was the 2 door big boi - Those number on the cars confuse me because they all look the same. That car is pretty fast. At one point we both were doing 148 or at least thats what my speedo said. I smoked him.

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
I've only killed an 05 Mustang GT on West I-94 and a WRX heading East on the same road. There isn't too many exotics here.

·
Registered
956 Posts
i get a kick out of the kids in their civics and eclipses, ect. who think they are going to dust off a bike. :crackup:

·
Registered
143 Posts
I was coming down I70 on the way home from work and race some guy in a Mitsu 3000GT vr-4... that was on the 954 and he didn't have a chance...

I like to line up against a new Z06 :helmet:

·
Registered
154 Posts
My favorite cager kill was the silver Ferrari Modena

This dumbass would not stop tryin to get me to race so I finally let him have it. His woman was in the car with him too :crackup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,969 Posts
There ain't no cars out there I ain't smoked...including the Mercedes SLR...they ain't even off the line when I hit 100 mph...

·
Registered
131 Posts
Nothing spectacular or noteworthy....couple of Mustangs, a ricer here and there. My favorite is toying with my bro and his Altima...:crackup: I keep trying to tell him...:headshake

·
Registered
275 Posts
right now there is a bloo viper s-something (has 3 letters) here in town and idk if i shall race him. It has freaken wide tries on the back. what do ya'll think. should i stay away?

·
Registered
111 Posts
Man theres nothing in this town worth it.... all the petrol heads out at night... but man there like WRX's Honda Civics and heaps of 4 bangers... nothing even close to a challenge.... still funny wathin em try... sometimes i do for kicks....
they smoke it and fly off the line, i wait until there across the intersection and hard on it... smokin... they i;m like off... loft the front and wave on the way past as the passenger is like fark man were getting kicked

there is a Black Supra in Brisbane that hauls ass... it blew a couple bike away down the Pacific Freeeway....... as i recall it makes over 750hp at the wheels

·
Registered
276 Posts
if you know your bike chances are you will take him. pick your race were you are real strong and he wont beat you.

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
qman said:
if you know your bike chances are you will take him. pick your race were you are real strong and he wont beat you.

qman...sounds like you ride like me.....I really don't get it when I see those internet vids of cars beating guys on bikes that look like they have no idea how to take a fast car down. The only thing I know is I never lost to one and not to say it would never happen but I raced many with...nitrous, turbo, both...who cares....I checked out....and I am not just giving props to the 10....I am talking most sportbikes out there. :cool:

·
Registered
275 Posts
well if i decide to race the viper i'm afaid my front end will trow me off, btw it will be my first race. lol

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Supercharged 03-05 cobra...not exactly sure on the year....he held with me from 80-97...then I let off around 140 and it took him a lil while to catch back up.. Got the thumbs up from him.

·
Registered
276 Posts
your right bluedevil know how to ride your bike and f--k the cagers. if they beat you they probably have a lot of money in there cage. but do not race if you do not know your bike.

·
Rent this space
6,590 Posts
I like letting them go for a while , then getting off the road they are on, finding an adjacent road and beating them to the next junction where they come across me waiting at the light.

Now thats a lot of fun, and more challenging than just outdragging them.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts