Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
RIPPED & BOLTON RULE !
3,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
squids staring in the mirror when they have no reason too.
leaving weights every where and not picking them up
on cells phone and tieing up machines.
improper technics on working out then try to tell you how to do it right :crackup:

got others?

ps any using roids to inhance their work outs or body?

·
Registered
579 Posts
Dudes running around nude just a little *too* long.

Dudes who you now know wear thongs for underwear. I really didn't need to know that.

Working on a cardio machine, while the janitor uses some stinky cleaner to clean the machine right next to you.

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
YES...I've got one.

10 guys, all working out in a group. ALL doing the bench press and ONLY the bench press.
You will not get to use that bench for 3 hours.....

And yeah, it ALMOST looked like you just benched 300, but your friend on the left did 50 of it, and your friend on the right lifted 50 of it for you, so SHUTUP, you don't have anything to be excited about......

·
Registered
654 Posts
When I used to go to the gym it was ALL of the above,,,and the guys who act like they are super hardcore screaming their head off while they yank,swing,lock out,,,and all around lift with awful form...but hey,,they arm curled 160,,,although they need a chiropractor from all the swingin.

I swear if these guys look in the mirror and flex any longer,,,I'd bet their gay and want to F*ck themselves.

·
RIPPED & BOLTON RULE !
3,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hell naw, what about monday is national chest day ? everyone and their grandmother doing chest. bench and dumbbells, we do ours on wed. and i agree i hate that group of kids that hover around to work out and the guy spotting does more than the guy benching

·
Registered
848 Posts
the urrrrrrrrgh's and ahhhhhh's when the dumb ass aint liftin but 150lbs. & The "Stank". You know there is ALWAYS that one guy that assumes his underarms are "caked up" enough to last a couple of days and his luck ends at the gym. Its always something sour smelling at the gym.

·
Registered
141 Posts
hey how about those guys that come in while they are in the parking lot they are little shits when they walk in the gym doors they puff up like they are ronnie coleman lol and they are only 5'6 about buck o five
Yea they walk around like they got a rash under their arms or something.:crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

·
Registered
736 Posts
YES...I've got one.

10 guys, all working out in a group. ALL doing the bench press and ONLY the bench press.
You will not get to use that bench for 3 hours.....

And yeah, it ALMOST looked like you just benched 300, but your friend on the left did 50 of it, and your friend on the right lifted 50 of it for you, so SHUTUP, you don't have anything to be excited about......
:crackup:

·
Registered
941 Posts
This really isn't all that bothersome, but my girlfriend told me her roomate has an orgasm at the gym by using the ab machine. That roomate told the other roomate, and she busted a nut to! I told my girl I was going to tell every dude to keep an eye on that machine and see if any girl spent a little "too" long it. My girl went back and told her roomates, and they got all bent out of shape. I guess it's classified girls information. I wanted my girl to use it in front of me, but she won't. You guys go do some recon.

·
I really need to get out of the house
11,176 Posts
Skinny dudes walking around with ILS ( Invisible Lat Syndrom)
^^That always makes me lol.

I can't stand people working out on the cardio machines wearing Ipods that start singing along to the music they're listening to.

Or what really pisses me of is when the gym is full and some tool decides to use one of the benches as a table to throw all his gear on while he use another peice of equipment. Isn't that what the lockers are for? :bitchslap

·
Registered
159 Posts
Funniest of all are the unbalanced guys. Hours on Bicepts, pecs, shoulders, upper back, and abs.

It's like hey dude, what about your legs? Your tricepts? Forearms? Lower back, Lats etc. Oh you did a single set of squats, cool. What about calf raises?

But it's Ok, you've got bicepts and pecs what more more do you need? Don't worry about warm ups and cool down, the pain is good for you.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts