Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Chairman of the Board
16,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was curious to know what you guys are doing when you are posting here? Are you home chillin, or at work sneakin' in a few posts under the radar, maybe at school or on a public computor somewhere? My early a.m. posts are on my laptop at work, sometimes there isn't alot to do early a.m. at work. My p.m. posts are usually when I am kickin it at home. How about you?

·
Registered
2,524 Posts
I was curious to know what you guys are doing when you are posting here? Are you home chillin, or at work sneakin' in a few posts under the radar, maybe at school or on a public computor somewhere? My early a.m. posts are on my laptop at work, sometimes there isn't alot to do early a.m. at work. My p.m. posts are usually when I am kickin it at home. How about you?
my posts from 12am to 8am are at work :postwhore it up cause im bored outta my mind, and if i post between 9am-2pm im bored at school and if im posting between 4pm-12am that means im not sleeping when i should be :badteeth:

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
HOME TRYING TO HEAL THIS SCREWED UP ARM,THEY SAY POSSIBLY 2 MORE MONTHS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:sad::BangHead:

·
Registered
427 Posts
Right now, (7 hrs difference from East Coast), I'm sitting in my apt in Turkey with the damn Disney Channel going (in Turkish), (for the young'un.......not ME) and typing this....usually from here or Baghdad......between runs to the shelter or laying on the floor for incoming......(haha)

·
Chairman of the Board
16,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Right now, (7 hrs difference from East Coast), I'm sitting in my apt in Turkey with the damn Disney Channel going (in Turkish), (for the young'un.......not ME) and typing this....usually from here or Baghdad......between runs to the shelter or laying on the floor for incoming......(haha)
How does Mickey sound in Turkish?:badteeth:

·
I really need to get out of the house
13,309 Posts
..for the kids....ya right!!:lol: We all know you got a thing for Minnie!:lol:

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
I telecommute at my job. Right now, I'm on a 2 month leave of absence, then retiring in June. I post here basically any time I feel the urge.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts