Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm just thinking, one of the best upgrades i can make to my bike, or so I've heard, have been suspension upgrades (just bought some progressive suspension for my day..xmas..for his honda valkyrie, what a difference in comfort and performance $500 top of the line, 2 rear shocks).... I've seen the typical ohlins and penske...they are quite expensive...not that I'm a cheap azz...but it seems from the explanations of the products that I would not use them even close to their full potential and i may not need such an upper end product.....I will not be racing and don't need a shock equivalent to a ferrari f40....is there a product equivalent say to a viper or something?!?!? I would like a nice shock that will be an improvement from stock, but don't think I need the best..... any options?!?!

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
You could always have the rear shock revalved for your weight and riding style. I only know of a few companies that make performance shocks. Bitubo, Matris, Elka, and WP are a few you might want to look into.

·
Registered
34,537 Posts
both Ohlins & Penske have a series of shocks avail, i.e. lets say a base model, intermediate and a full on blow your skirt up model to choose from.

BD

1 - 4 of 4 Posts