Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Squid
6,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my latest purchase is an 04 zx10r it has a full akra exhaust, and i just installed a 16t sprocket money is a little tight with me right now but i noticed i have a stock air filter that i will change soon but no power commander. how much faster will a power commander make my bike and am i hearting anything by not having one:iamwithst

·
Registered
598 Posts
At least 50x faster with the PC lol. I doubt you are hurting anything but the PC does smooth out the power nicely and adds a nice bit to the bike. These things vary from user to user and tuner to tuner. I'm happy with mine and can't wait to thow a quick shifter on there too.

·
SPLAT!!!
2,340 Posts
Your bike is gonna EXPLODE with out proper fuel management! No, really its not gonna hurt your bike but i would look into one when you get some dough saved and get a nice tune so your bike will run TITS! I'm in the same boat, im jobless and broke as shit and my bike cry's for mods in the garage!!!

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
No! It will def. explode. Fortunately, I will trade you my stock headers and slip-on straight across for your full.....

just kidding. You're not going to hurt anything - most likely.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts