Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a muzzy on now and it misses the 2-3 on average every three passes. (almost every pass with a lot of gear in the bike or on spray) I even put the factory pro shift star in it and it still misses. By the time I notice that it didnt shift it is in the limiter and then it relly wont shift. I'm tired of loosing because of this damn shifter. let me know what your using and how its working for you

·
Registered
519 Posts
Have n problems with mine to it goes into gear and then jumps out but i think that problem might be over

·
MIA Post Whore
8,727 Posts
Vince10R said:
I have a muzzy on now and it misses the 2-3 on average every three passes. (almost every pass with a lot of gear in the bike or on spray) I even put the factory pro shift star in it and it still misses. By the time I notice that it didnt shift it is in the limiter and then it relly wont shift. I'm tired of loosing because of this damn shifter. let me know what your using and how its working for you
Had the Muzzy Kit on my 12. All i can suggest is getting help with your set up. Mine worked perfectly. Problem with air kits is complexity. getting the pressure right, making sure no leaks, the ignition kill.......

If you are not in the money times.. i'd suggest a no thrills, Powercommander set up. works well and easy set up.

·
Registered
5,228 Posts
I'll stick with the DJ quickshifter.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Vince10R said:

my 05 hates to go into 3rd...foot shifting...but so far with my pingel electric over air it has not missed yet...but you can hear when it shifts it takes just a little longer to engage.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts