Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went for a moring ride. I got into a race with a nissan 300. The road along the river has turn and dips for washes. I hit one of these washes at 90 and came out flying. Both tires were off the ground. Only a few inches. But, still a strange feeling. Once we hit 130. He gave up. I look in my mirror and saw him flash his lights. The race was over. The 10 sure make me look good.

·
Registered
525 Posts
You should be able to smoke a tt 300. I have had several. My last one had around 450 hp and still was not that fast. It had power, but I pulled up next to a mid 90's Mustang Cobra with a charger and he handed me my ass. After dumping about $30k in my Z I was pissed. Anyway, the 10 should easily smoke a souped up Z any day of the week.

rocketracermike said:
I went for a moring ride. I got into a race with a nissan 300. The road along the river has turn and dips for washes. I hit one of these washes at 90 and came out flying. Both tires were off the ground. Only a few inches. But, still a strange feeling. Once we hit 130. He gave up. I look in my mirror and saw him flash his lights. The race was over. The 10 sure make me look good.

·
Registered
959 Posts
I have a railroad by me where if you going anywhere over thrity you are gonna catch a little air... Nothing like hearing the rear tire spin up... I kinda like it... But not too much... And not at 90 mph...

·
Registered
4,118 Posts
If your ever in TX, check out AMEN RD, "i think thats how its spelled", on the North side of 1604 past Spechs RD. That is about 7 or so miles of up and down swoops, you can come down and then on the way up in 2nd or 3rd gear give it some gas and pull the front right up and then the rear follows, its a blast!!

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
RickRoush03 said:
If your ever in TX, check out AMEN RD, "i think thats how its spelled", on the North side of 1604 past Spechs RD. That is about 7 or so miles of up and down swoops, you can come down and then on the way up in 2nd or 3rd gear give it some gas and pull the front right up and then the rear follows, its a blast!!
:+1: just watch out for the "mogul" area just North of Specht's... :mrgreen:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts