Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this is a shot in the dark since most of this board is the FI people, but anyhow...looking for a wet kit, any brand, just let me know what you have. Thanks,
-James

·
Registered
700 Posts
I have some parts for a wet kit if you wont to piece one together. Or I can order you a new kit but there expensive.

I have all NOS brand
A powershot Fuel solenoid $40
2 "T"s that split off 1 to 4 $10
Mis. fittings and lines.
1lb tank "New" $65 for the tank $65 for the valve never opened.

I can order anything you need from my suppliers let me know.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How much would we be talking here? I want a full kit, but if i have to piece it together i wouldnt mind doing that...LMK some price figures for pieceing together a full kit.

·
Registered
700 Posts
Im assuming a 4cly bike(zx10?) the prices are as such. Im Pricing "Nos" brand stuff i can get NX or Zex stuff to. I’ve always used "nos" and had great luck.

4 Foggers 32.79 each new

Fuel Pump. You don’t haft to used a "NOS" brand pump you can use a universal electric pump for a carbureted car.
$35 at autozone $95 for a "Nos" pump

Nitrous Solenoid $120

Fuel solenoid $105 new I have a used one for $40

Mis lines and fittings Around $40-$60 depending on setup.

Nitrous tank $110-160 1lb-2lb
Relays $2.99
Micro switch 4.99

I think i got most everything you need to do a wet setup here.

Give me all the details and ill get you an exact price.
What size bottle, Where do you wont to mount the bottle(line length), size shot, IF you wont safety switches, Soft plume foggers or std...ect.

Or i can tell you what i would do and come up with a set up for you. Just let me know. But a ball park its normally between 400 and 600 for a wet shot.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Actually im riding a 95 zx6r, the competition in my class has well over 15 hp then me meaning i can kill them with my 60ft's but after that they scream past me..So i was considering a nitrous setup for 20-30hp. I was thinking of a 1-1.25 lb bottle (from what i hear the 10oz is just to small and will only last 3-4 runs), probally mount it on the side, near the passenger footstands are. So i guess a 1-2 foot braided line would be perfect. Since i am new to this whole nitrous setup, the only safety switch ive even heard of was one that kills itself if the A/F ratio goes wack...i think dynotune nitrous makes the safety box. Anyhow like i said im new to this and dont want to spend a whole hell of alot of money since im in college and have other things to keep paying on...etc etc...just let me know, THanks,
-James

·
Registered
700 Posts
After adding everything up the best I can do is around the $450 mark.

You can do better than that I just cant get it any cheaper.

I would find someone that has the kit used and I bet you can get out for 300 or cheaper.

Don’t get me wrong I would love to sell you the parts but if it were me I would find it cheaper used.

The main expense is the foggers, tank and solenoids. All the other stuff is no big deal.

Look for a Nitrous solenoid (Not a fuel they are different).
A tank
And 4 foggers.
And I will set you up with the rest cheap.

I will keep an eye out for a used one around here for you.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ill get back with you on the other random stuff i might need from purchasing other peoples put together kits and what not....thanks again.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts