Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK so Im new to the site and to the 2008 zx10r.. got mine yesterday she is in bad shape but for 2000.00 I cant really cry.
But about me the summer of 2010 will be my 5th season, Im married with 2 kids, Im in the police academy, and I hope to work for RPD.
I live in Missouri we have about 24 inchs of snow rght now and I hate it.
well thats me in a nut shell

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Hey man welcome to the brother hood of crazy knuckle heads on this site. An good luck in the academy just finished FTO 2 months ago for the state police. Oh good luck with the rebuild on the bike. Put up some pics of before and after.

Jay

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
congrats on FTO, Im looking fwd to mine... I do have some picx on my blackberry that I will try to upload over via BB... other wise it will be a min b4 I get some up....

How was the academy there and how long?

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
7 months long in the academy - But with the state its more like boot camp. You have to go to there own facility where you live mon-fri and you there's from 5am to 5pm .good stuff thought and i love my job . Getting hammerd by my supervisor though.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Hey man welcome to the site.

·
Registered
363 Posts
welcome from Fl

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Welcome

·
Registered
163 Posts
:hello: Welcome.......you're in good company here. Let's see what $2000 got ya.

·
Registered
106 Posts
OK so Im new to the site and to the 2008 zx10r.. got mine yesterday she is in bad shape but for 2000.00 I cant really cry.
But about me the summer of 2010 will be my 5th season, Im married with 2 kids, Im in the police academy, and I hope to work for RPD.
I live in Missouri we have about 24 inchs of snow rght now and I hate it.
well thats me in a nut shell

Welcome. I couldn't help myself...:crackup:

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
here they are (on another post :my zx10r:)

Attachments

1 - 19 of 19 Posts