Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
I have to swap my clutch out tonight.....should have done if friday when I had a day off and then a test and tune today....what can I say I have been lazy...:lol:.....even If I do make it I have to leave early for my sons baseball game but will try....have fun bud....a slight chance of rain but I doubt it will happen should be good conditions. :thumbsup:

bloo

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
It was nice meeting Madness last weekend. I showed up late and the rain started in.....hope you and Anthony(quikgix) at least got a few runs in. The WestCoast Challenge guys where cool....they knew I showed up late and never did one run......refunded my $$$ and got my son to his baseball game in time.....see you guys at the next event :thumbsup:

bloo

·
Shorty's Performance
8,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It was nice meeting Madness last weekend. I showed up late and the rain started in.....hope you and Anthony(quikgix) at least got a few runs in. The WestCoast Challenge guys where cool....they knew I showed up late and never did one run......refunded my $$$ and got my son to his baseball game in time.....see you guys at the next event :thumbsup:

bloo
It was great meeting you too bloo! They cancelled the event about 20mins after you left so we had to pack and leave and couldnt get to run at least once my puppie but Ill be ready for the next event next year :thumbsup:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts