Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Sooo, this post is old, but I'm in WV. I'm from around pburg/charleston area if you're still on the forum. Sounds like you're close to my area.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I'm about an hour south of Charleston in Beckley, WV.....just moved back from Lasning, MI and looking to find a group of riders

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey we are doing good......3 members from WV on here. Man the other members just dont know the types of roads that we get to enjoy.....when its not 15 freekin degrees!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
50 Posts
living in Lansing before moving back to WV sucked......potholes everywhere, no-fault insurance, and straight roads.....that and the Michigan mentality was that if it's not American made then it must be a piece of shit and you're an asshole for buying it....damn its good to be back home!

·
Registered
100 Posts
LOL Good to see we have some WV riders on here! we'll have to get a ride together one of these days....once it warms up a bit!

·
Registered
100 Posts
Sure that works. I had a friend who's been in fed custody for much about 11 or 12 yrs now :/ Doubt they let your ride too much huh?

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hmmm time in federal custody.....spent the time in WV? Well good enuff for me fellow mountaineer!!!!!!

·
Registered
346 Posts
I didn't know people were still making moonshine until I got lockedup in WV.
Them boys are off the chain in the hills. And the Feds took all my property, house, cars, bikes, money, no sense of homor at all I tell ya, none.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts