Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any members from here hitting Infineon/Sears point up in mid may for this one week event of motorcycle madness?

I went last year and had a blast!

-Roach

·
Registered
91 Posts
I went last year and it was kick-ass! Weather was nice, a bit chilly in the morning but that was nothing. Met Melissa Paris and Elena Myers during the pre-race pit crawl. Got a good look at the Jordan bikes and saw, but did not hear, the electric bikes :lol: Just kidding, they were pretty cool, too. Oh yeah, the Leo Vince Grape Crusher was definitely worthwhile.
If I can get away from work, I'm going out there again this year. There is so much good riding up there, you can't help but have a good time.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm thinking about renting an RV and a space for one for the weekend. Depending if I can get the week off or what not...

Ill keep ya guys updated. If all goes well a keg of of soda will be present!
:

-ROACH

·
Registered
37 Posts
I'm going again this year was goin to work corners busted up from high side . So will watch from stands this year see everyone there. :eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
37 Posts
no spoiler the jam was a blast . a little cold and windy some rain but fun none the less . sat in 5 left carasel most of the weekend what a spot to watch from

1 - 8 of 8 Posts