Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yep, you heard me right, huge promotion discounts on Jason Pridmore's STAR racing school over here on the west coast. I will be going to the Streets Of Willow course, get em' while they are available boys! :eek:ccasion1

Promotions for:

Portland International Raceway, OR - Sep 29/30
Streets Of Willow, CA - Oct 06/07
Thunderhill, CA - Oct 12/13

Up to $150 in savings on top of Pridmore's already cheap prices, all provided by TrackTactics.com

Check out the forums over at TrackTactics.com for more information, this full on racing school is being sold at trackday prices people, and the spots are limited.

No more silly track day racing schools people, time to start learning the good stuff from a proven champion!

At Jason Pridmores STAR School, you will have the opportunity to engage in a world class racing school that is personally taught by a true racing champion at a substantially reduced price, all compliments of TrackTactics.com. Jason’s STAR School is a comprehensive riding experience that combines proven high performance sport bike riding techniques with sound professional training tactics in order to grant the participant with a heightened understanding of their motorcycle and truly bring rider and motorcycle together as one. You may think "well I don't need this, I am already really fast and I understand all the concepts.", alas, there is always more to learn and perfect! Many of the riders you will meet and ride with at Jason’s STAR school are repeat customers back for more! Even the most accomplished professional racers still participate regularly in racing schools just like Jason's STAR School in order to hone and perfect their skills so as to become faster, safer and more confident racers.

Jason’s STAR School is not only for seasoned track riders! New riders are highly encouraged to take the school in order to learn the right riding practices the first time so that they can ride better, safer and with more confidence than ever before. You will receive hands-on training lead by professional riding instructors that is reinforced by classroom sessions taught by Jason himself throughout the day.

For more information regarding Jason Pridmore’s STAR school please visit http://www.starmotorcycle.com/

·
La Flama Blanca
7,730 Posts
I am interested to know what the school costs total? Do they ever do a midwest/south school?

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I figured I would ease the decision for many of you by compiling a list of other racing schools, and comparing the prices against the TrackTactics.com promotion price for Jason Pridmore's racing school.

Keith Code, 2 day school at SoW, using your bike - $1600 (With a rental zx6r), $2200)

Kevin Schwantz, 2 day school, use your bike - $1500

Ed Bargy, 2 day school, use your bike - $700

Jason Pridmore, 2 day school, use your bike - $298 with the TT.com Promo at SoW

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Just heard from a guy up north that is currently attending the PIR STAR school, he just finished the first:

Just got back from Day 1 (Tuesday) at Jason Pridmore's school. Sadly I could only do one day this time. Weather was dicey most of the day, on and off rain but there was enough sun to have some dry track and good times. This was a terrific school with first class instruction and support. Its only my 4th track day but I really added to my riding skills. Jason is extremely personable and relates the info and techniques in a very understandable way--for all riding levels. Learned some great stuff to work on. His instructors (esp Damian Cudlin & Mark Gallardo) really spent time with me on and off track with a realistic analysis of my riding and what to work on to make it better.

I am definitely going back in the spring.(probably Thunder Hill) Many of the riders there had been to multiple Pridmore schools. One guy has been to over 20. Now I know the reason. You could not go wrong with Pridmore's Star Motorcycle school.

·
Registered
795 Posts
Jason Pridmore, 2 day school, use your bike - $298 with the TT.com Promo at SoW
:eyecrazy: DAMN :eyecrazy:

I've wanted to go to his school for quite some time. Nothing but good reviews.. :crybaby2:

If only I'd had tires, time off work and a few bennies... :BangHead:

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
:eyecrazy: DAMN :eyecrazy:

I've wanted to go to his school for quite some time. Nothing but good reviews.. :crybaby2:

If only I'd had tires, time off work and a few bennies... :BangHead:
Awwww, hard times :sad:

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
signed up for both days with Star @ streets of willow next tues & weds
NICE, i'll cya there, I hear Pridmore runs a totally awesome school at Streets and that the track has a ton to offer in ways of training opportunities. :wink:

·
Registered
332 Posts
Nice ! I will look forward to meeting you & doing some riding together !

I have black ZX10 & will be attending both track days of the event

Steve (aka older guy) will also be there for the tuesday track event

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
K, just look for the TrackTactics trailer and trucks, there will be a city of ez-ups next to it, i'll be in there :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 38 Posts