Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Speed Freak
12,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
if any of you are up and happen to be going anywhere, I think in the April edition which should be out of super street bike is out, just spent almost an hour driving around to places to see if they had it, I think a barnes and nobles or book store has it....

If any of you over on the west coast happen to snag one let me know what ya see!

Missed my book store by 5 mins :headshake

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
I just received March Issue....you sure April is out?

bloo

·
Speed Freak
12,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
how long ago did you get it, I think the people who get them mailed to them get them about mid month closer to the 20th but they hit new stands earlier, most magazines are ahead a month and actually all the magazines I saw on the stands tonight were all april 2011's so not 100% sure if SSB is on that same month ahead kinda deal but I wanna find out asap! lol....

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
how long ago did you get it, I think the people who get them mailed to them get them about mid month closer to the 20th but they hit new stands earlier, most magazines are ahead a month and actually all the magazines I saw on the stands tonight were all april 2011's so not 100% sure if SSB is on that same month ahead kinda deal but I wanna find out asap! lol....
It's actually the first time this year I ever subscribed to SSB and just got it on Friday I believe.......and yes I know how Mags get way ahead of the months I have magazines I bought over 25yrs ago in my shed older than you. :wink::lol:......I think I need to sell some of them they are now classics. :idea:

bloo

·
Speed Freak
12,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
lol nice, I jus checked oit out, for 13 bucks I Can get every issue on my PC for a year... thinking about it....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts