Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 98 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Damn, that should be sweet.....too bad your on the left side lol! My buddy was just mentioning the other day that we should do Rickey's school in late summer once the season winds down. Any light you care to shed on his class?

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Hopefully i can get somethings together and make it out
Me too Hopefully...and will run Pro ET class been there before and did well we just have to hope the weather is good and my clutch is working. :wink::thumbsup:

bloo :helmet:

·
Registered
452 Posts
Man the last few weeks been kinda tough on the bike, kicked up a small rock- hole in radiator, ( fixed) small pin hole leak in oil pan (fixed), extensions broke, not mention time for valve adjustment, needs tires and new chail..LOL... Works been kinda slow soo,,, hopefully things pick up an weather clears...

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Man the last few weeks been kinda tough on the bike, kicked up a small rock- hole in radiator, ( fixed) small pin hole leak in oil pan (fixed), extensions broke, not mention time for valve adjustment, needs tires and new chail..LOL... Works been kinda slow soo,,, hopefully things pick up an weather clears...
Goldstar is coming to my house tomorrow...if you need a Vavle adjustment I don't see why you can't do it with mine at the same time....PM sent lets have a party tomorrow to get these bikes right. :idea::wink:

bloo

·
Registered
5,228 Posts
Too bad I didn't know about the party today. I would have showed up.

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Too bad I didn't know about the party today. I would have showed up.
Ah sorry bud I should have asked if you wanted to come over....Goldstar just left my house we spent the last 7hrs just taking everything apart and getting the Cams adjusted...we took our time to make sure everything was right :wink:, the valve cover is not even back on so now it's putting everything back together and doing the Throttle B sync some other day. :badteeth:

but very happy with the NEW Valve #s. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,228 Posts
What were the valve numbers before and after adjustment? I would have just come over to watch and lend a hand if needed. Maybe ride off with a carbtune tool.

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Good to hear youre working on your beast bloo!! I guess I will see you at the track...
Still have to see if my clutch is ok need a good Wed. Night drag run to see if I am back to normal but will try or should have it sorted about by then.

What were the valve numbers before and after adjustment? I would have just come over to watch and lend a hand if needed. Maybe ride off with a carbtune tool.
Will post up again on the original thread about Valve adjustment..... but all intake #s where spot on close to mid range .195-.203 but one Exhaust was going south at .140 and 4 others where still in range but at the limit .17.....now all Exhausts and Intakes are close or at .200. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
452 Posts
Good to know, as i still need to do mine. Hopefully they'll look as good as yours. Since extensions broke, putting it back to stock lenth and geting supension set how i like it.
would have loved to make the party so see the work involved but got ur message too late. give me a call when u get a chance

·
Shorty's Performance
8,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Still have to see if my clutch is ok need a good Wed. Night drag run to see if I am back to normal but will try or should have it sorted about by then.

Will post up again on the original thread about Valve adjustment..... but all intake #s where spot on close to mid range .195-.203 but on Exhaust one was going south at .140 and 4 others where still in range but at the limit .17.....now all Exhausts and Intakes are close or at .200. :thumbsup:
:eek:ccasion1

Good to know, as i still need to do mine. Hopefully they'll look as good as yours. Since extensions broke, putting it back to stock lenth and geting supension set how i like it.
would have loved to make the party so see the work involved but got ur message too late. give me a call when u get a chance
you can get some extensions for about $100-150 bucks casper!! I dont think the 14 extensions fit but if they do I'll hook you up

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Me, Quickgix and another madness boy are taking our 14s for test and tune on saturday april the 23rd for test and tune!
Haven't done a TT in a loooong time but itching to do one soon.....work has been crazy even working tomorrow but will try to get out there....the weather is getting much better. :wink: and after the valve adjustment I can tell the bike is running just as good if not better so I neeeeds to know if the clutch is good as well. :badteeth: :helmet:

bloo

·
Registered
452 Posts
QUOTE=madnessracing;1619557]:eek:ccasion1

you can get some extensions for about $100-150 bucks casper!! I dont think the 14 extensions fit but if they do I'll hook you up[/QUOTE]

Thanks, think i found something that will work. Got another problem to fix now...starter burnt out......getting it rebuilt now. should be done by monday:dontknow:.

·
Shorty's Performance
8,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
QUOTE=madnessracing;1619557]:eek:ccasion1

you can get some extensions for about $100-150 bucks casper!! I dont think the 14 extensions fit but if they do I'll hook you up
Thanks, think i found something that will work. Got another problem to fix now...starter burnt out......getting it rebuilt now. should be done by monday:dontknow:.[/QUOTE]

Nice maybe we see you at T&T next sat at sac?

·
Registered
452 Posts
I'm have to work Saturday, hopeing to get off early enough to maKe it out there. Still getting some work done on the zx10, may just bring out my old zx9 to play if I can.

1 - 20 of 98 Posts