Registered
4,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
OK nevermind 10R.net people.

close this thread.

·
MIA Post Whore
8,727 Posts
Damn....I had a good story about flip'n a blazer off the top of a levee. And jumping RR tracks with a '79 Olds 98. ...and... ...and...

·
Registered
4,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
O-well sorry my man. I don't know what is wrong with this forum lately...but I am caring less and less. People barely respond...people just ignore...I get 50 views and 0 replies.

Same with other threads...I post up a picture of a frickin' Kawasaki on a Kawasaki forum and NO ONE replies unless it is to be a clown.

Am I an asshole or something? Does my breath smell? Do I have a booger hangin'? Well I guess I am taking my ball and going home to cry about it. It doesn't make sense to me to be a member of a forum that people could care less what you contribute. I am getting fed up here. I bet this forum has some awesome stories too...but it's like pulling teeth...and I ain't no dentist...feel me?

·
MIA Post Whore
8,727 Posts
O-well sorry my man. I don't know what is wrong with this forum lately...but I am caring less and less. People barely respond...people just ignore...I get 50 views and 0 replies.
Just how it goes sometimes. I was a 24/7 addict here years ago. Just started spending a lil more time since I got bored with a local forum. ..plus...you asked a question about "when you were a kid"...gotta figure most here are STILL Kids! :helmet:

·
Registered
4,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just how it goes sometimes. I was a 24/7 addict here years ago. Just started spending a lil more time since I got bored with a local forum. ..plus...you asked a question about "when you were a kid"...gotta figure most here are STILL Kids! :helmet:
LOL true true. :helmet:

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
I read it this morning, but dont have much to touch that. We played guns in the whole neighborhood when I was little- in and out of everyones yard but they never got pissed. Ran my mouth to some kid when i was little cause i though people on physically beat others up on TV- then I got body slammed. I still run my mouth and I still cant fight, but I always expect the body slam now....

·
Registered
4,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
No worries. Not trying to be too dramatic or anything, but I officially have sand in my vagina LOL. I am going to reduce my subscriptions from 2,280+ to just maybe 50 or so...and I am going dormant/occasional lurking I think. Later all. It's been fun...peace.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts