Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
813 Posts
If so, I'd love to get a copy of the manual, with a view to seeing what parts are out there and what mods the manual recommends.

Is anyone able to help ?

Cheers,
Brian

Edit:permanantly Hosted in the Product Reviews & How To's Section

I loaded up the 06-07 Race Manual, so that anyone can download. Just right click and save as......
The 04-05 Race Manual is there as well.

http://zx-10r.net/forum/showthread.php?t=48219

Tread

·
Banned
3,645 Posts
I have the "RACE" manual for both 04-05, and 06-07 ZX10R's.

email me at [email protected] and I will email it to you.

Beware it is a 2.5 Meg .pdf file if you have dial up. If you have DSL or a cable modem, shouldn't be a problem.

JJ

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I think I have sent it to everyone that has requested it.

You to Greenman.

JJ
Thanks very much JJ, and to all others who responded to my question. No sign of the file yet, but my mail is often a bit slow, so I'll check again tomorrow.

All the best,
Brian

·
Banned
3,645 Posts
Thanks very much JJ, and to all others who responded to my question. No sign of the file yet, but my mail is often a bit slow, so I'll check again tomorrow.

All the best,
Brian
BIG File, and Comcast is a little slow on my end sometimes. Its probably there by now. Let me know. If for some reason you can't get it thru email, I will burn it on a CD and drop it in the mail to you. Let me know tonight, and I can post it in the morning. That will cost next to nothing to mail.

As for a RACE kit, I don't think an actual kit was ever produced like was done for the ZX7's.

What is available is on Buy Kawasaki .com where you found the springs and cams I sent ya. You just pick and chose what you want. I bought the hideously expensive Quick Turn Throttle, (boy do I like it!!!) in addition to the Springs and Cams, and 8 head gaskets. I bought 2 each of the different thickness "thin" head gaskets. But that was about all I bought from the available RACE parts from Kawasaki, for now.

Let me know if I need to send you a CD.

JJ

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
BIG File, and Comcast is a little slow on my end sometimes. Its probably there by now. Let me know. If for some reason you can't get it thru email, I will burn it on a CD and drop it in the mail to you. Let me know tonight, and I can post it in the morning. That will cost next to nothing to mail.

As for a RACE kit, I don't think an actual kit was ever produced like was done for the ZX7's.

What is available is on Buy Kawasaki .com where you found the springs and cams I sent ya. You just pick and chose what you want. I bought the hideously expensive Quick Turn Throttle, (boy do I like it!!!) in addition to the Springs and Cams, and 8 head gaskets. I bought 2 each of the different thickness "thin" head gaskets. But that was about all I bought from the available RACE parts from Kawasaki, for now.

Let me know if I need to send you a CD.

JJ
Sorry JJ, still no sign unfortunately. I'm more than happy to reimburse you for your time and costs, or we can call it yet another favour I owe you :)

Thanks very much for the insights on the parts, I was hoping that the generally available stuff was basically a performance accessory level rather than full kit, but evidently not. I must get some head gaskets myself, and have a close look at that throttle assembly - you've got me thinking !

All the best,
Brian

1 - 20 of 32 Posts