Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys yesterday was openin day for TNT at the local track here and i decided to take the 10 to see wat times it would run with the new mods i did to her over the winter. mods ive did since last season was full muzzy exhaust, retune the bike and i switched out the stock shock for a gen 2 busa shock. here is a run down on the two passes i made. im pretty excited with the times exspeacially since its my 1st time at the track this season. let me no wat you guys think :mrgreen:

Run no#1
1.608 60ft.
4.208 330ft.
5.941 594ft.
6.337 1/[email protected]

Run no#2
1.58 60ft.
4.159 330ft.
5.933 594ft.
6.285 1/[email protected]

·
Registered
3,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Great runs...ur going in the right direction...!! thats like a tenth quicker than last year right..?
Thx Kirk... yea on that 2nd run its a tenth faster than my previous best from last yr.

·
Registered
97 Posts
What does the Busa shock get you? Any advantage for normal riding? Just so happens I have a Gen-2 shock laying around.

·
Registered
3,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What does the Busa shock get you? Any advantage for normal riding? Just so happens I have a Gen-2 shock laying around.
the busa shock has a higher spring rate and a good upgrade over the stock shock. i'll say it would help with normal riding and if you plan on dragracing, also it offers you more tuning adjustment.

Oh, and nice times too on swb. I assume you are strapped and lowered.
Thx man... yea im straped and lowered.

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
The busa shocks are absolute JUNK.... you can just go ahead and sell it to me for 10 bucks... LOL just kidding man, the busa shocks are a very nice upgrade.

·
Registered
3,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The busa shocks are absolute JUNK.... you can just go ahead and sell it to me for 10 bucks... LOL just kidding man, the busa shocks are a very nice upgrade.
hey cody you had me going man there for a sec :lol:

·
Registered
227 Posts
hey guys yesterday was openin day for TNT at the local track here and i decided to take the 10 to see wat times it would run with the new mods i did to her over the winter. mods ive did since last season was full muzzy exhaust, retune the bike and i switched out the stock shock for a gen 2 busa shock. here is a run down on the two passes i made. im pretty excited with the times exspeacially since its my 1st time at the track this season. let me no wat you guys think :mrgreen:

Run no#1
1.608 60ft.
4.208 330ft.
5.941 594ft.
6.337 1/[email protected]

Run no#2
1.58 60ft.
4.159 330ft.
5.933 594ft.
6.285 1/[email protected]
awesome 60's man, i'd be flying if i could get some o'those!

:mrgreen:

·
Registered
3,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
awesome 60's man, i'd be flying if i could get some o'those!

:mrgreen:
thx ginja :smile: the busa shock is working really good for me so far. i plan on going back in a couple of weeks with some MRX01 to see if i can lower them times a lil more.

·
Squid wannabe
6,073 Posts
zx racer, what are your mods?
And let see some pics of the bike!

·
Registered
3,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
zx racer, what are your mods?
And let see some pics of the bike!
mods done to the bike is BMC race filter, moded ram air tubes, emissions removed, all four short velocity stacks, timing advanced, pc3 with custom map tune on 87 pump gas, full muzzy exhaust, brocks HD springs, lowered, front end strap, geared -1 +2, gen2 busa shock.

here is some pics :mrgreen:

Attachments

·
Registered
842 Posts
good job im having hard times getting 1.5's and im 10 over lol i managed 2 out of 4 passes the other day

·
Registered
3,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
good job im having hard times getting 1.5's and im 10 over lol i managed 2 out of 4 passes the other day
thx man. ive seen some of your times and your bike is runnin good man. keep playin around with that shock and stay on that seat them times will start to drop :eek:ccasion1

1 - 18 of 18 Posts