Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
and got a new best again. still has more in it as i get used to the power and get more aggressive with the controller.

i am going to the 1/4 mile track in bowling green tomorrow so i hope to jump up a few spots on the 1/4 mile list as well :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I need to get the 60 doin more honestly. It's been 1.36

Can't wait to get on the 1/4 today. The 60 will suffer as I have to go back to 16/41 to make it through the 1/4 though

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
I need to get the 60 doin more honestly. It's been 1.36

Can't wait to get on the 1/4 today. The 60 will suffer as I have to go back to 16/41 to make it through the 1/4 though

Are u spraying 1-3 gears or 2-4? Whats ur best time without spray so far? Maybe in few weeks I can try and make it down there to run Beechbend also. I usually run at Hardinsburg, KY just east of Owensboro. It would be great to watch that SOB fly down the track!!
Maybe I can give u some competition.. Lol:spit:

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have it on a controller set up to come in at 95 percent throttle at 9200 rpm. Seems to hit in second. I don't think I am getting full throttle right away

·
Registered
6,028 Posts
that thing is moooooooooooovin!!! nice work!!!

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanks man. leaving to go make some 1/4 mile passes in 10 minutes. i will post up how it goes when i get home

·
Registered
414 Posts
.0001 reaction???? That's a lot of practice or just plain luck. I've raced cars for years and never beat a 0.1. Awesome run too!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts