Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have been argueing back and forth for awhile now and finally went out to settle it yesterday,Both bikes have the same mods,other than his having a full brocks system and mine is just a homemade shorty pipe,both are airshifted and both have a forty shot. He was complaining that my tire was better than his so I gave him the hit,I left on his leave twice and both runs as soon as I hit second gear I went by him and both runs we ran to 160 where I was a easy 5 bikes out on him he said,so it was prolly more like 10 bikes. I weigh about 175 and hes 190. All he had to say was damn that bike moves.hahaha. But his bike is very respectable and clean

Attachments

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
Thats great for you because technically his bike makes more power.

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
Actually on the dyno mine made 2 more hp and 7 more on spray
Are both bikes mapped and pcd? Im really curious to know if your buddies bike is still using his stock o2sensor???

two of my riding buddies own 07s and one runs really good with the stock o2 hooked up and the other is run off a pc with no o2 and runs okay.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I know he has a pc and it was mapped with that on a dyno tune.He just turns the high side up when he wants to spray it.His bike is more impressive on motor than spray to me.On the spray I walk him pretty easy,on motor I just slowly pull away.

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
I deff agree the gsxr has a stout motor. He's better off with another custom tune on spray instead of messing with the hob switches.

·
Chairman of the Board
16,053 Posts
Great pics, man please cut that kickstand before that black beauty ends up scratched all to pieces.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Haha,ya it normally dont stand like that,I had it strapped in the front for the pics. Dont worry tho I had a buddy of mine standing right there incase the wind blew. haha

·
I really need to get out of the house
13,309 Posts
I finally got a shorter kickstand comin for mine, I dont know what Kawi was thinkin with the second gens and the kickstand.

When I go to park mine, I feel like a cat in a litter box....:lol:

·
Registered
610 Posts
:+1:
i finally got a shorter kickstand comin for mine, i dont know what kawi was thinkin with the second gens and the kickstand.

When i go to park mine, i feel like a cat in a litter box....:lol:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts