Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Couple of us headed out to Borrego Springs for lunch.....went through Warner Springs...a little chilly, ....Gerbings heated vest kept me toasty...stopped ar Carlee's for lunch...ran up and down Montezuma a few times and headed back home.....whew...my body still hurts....went to the jacuzzi and found out it wasn't not...

Gotta say the Gen 4 is the greatest bike I've been on....and the Ohlins cartridges with the Elka rear shock really makes a difference....

two big thumbs up....

Need new tires tomorrow....

·
Starbucks Connoisseur
4,371 Posts
^

5 minutes is about our round trip when we go to Starbucks.
But we stay there for 7 hours sometimes, so I guess it could be considered a 7 hour ride... sorta right?

·
Chairman of the Board
16,053 Posts
Two thumbs up to you O.G. You needed a good get-a-way too. That sure helps clean out my cob webs.

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
Nice to know some people ride there bikes! Rode 800 miles total of 11 hours in the Texas Hill Country a few months ago on my 4gen.
Ur state troopers are MEEEEAAAAAAAN. i got stopped a few yrs ago on a 13hr ride back home, and i was polite as i couldve been and i swore he mustve been pissed LSU beat TX for the world series. even the proclaimed asshole cop in my town wasnt near as much of a dick as this guy lol.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts