Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
went up to palomar today and did a few runs. took a couple pics. enjoy.
got the diablo 3's on and i dunno if i ran over a rock or not cuz i didnt see anything in my path but, the rear stepped out a bit. scerry stuff.

at the top

at the big turnout near halfway

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Looks like a nice ride.

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
:mrgreen:

weather was preety good today, i stayed out till just past noon today and it got a lil toasty.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Thanks for the pic! It makes seating here at work suck even more, I didn’t think that was possible. It's beautiful up there! The Girlfriend and I do Palomar just about every Saturday, best place in SoCal/LoCal.

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i ride palomar every thursday morning. weekends are just too crowded for me. and usually when im about done with my runs another green 10 with green wheels and a devil shotgun exhaust comes out, never met him though. and i thought i was the only one with green wheels in this area.:wink:

yea shoot me a pm if you ever wanna ride, always down to ride with another forum member.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
Rock_Star said:
I hate FL

nice pics
but the bikini clad women sure do maek up for it.

·
Registered
332 Posts
10roller said:
i ride palomar every thursday morning. weekends are just too crowded for me. and usually when im about done with my runs another green 10 with green wheels and a devil shotgun exhaust comes out, never met him though. and i thought i was the only one with green wheels in this area.:wink:

yea shoot me a pm if you ever wanna ride, always down to ride with another forum member.:thumbsup:
Meet you on any Saturday at the oak tree at the bottom or mother's at the top. I'm on a Ti 10, girlfriends on a blue & white `06 6 gix.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts