Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i go wednsday to get the nitrous tune so i went tonight on motor and still got a new personal best. my 60ft sucked but i think it was the back tire tripping the 60ft beam.

the et isnt what i was hoping for but the mph was a welcome plus.

here is a pic of the slip

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah my friend in Nashville says the clocks were messed up cause his busa with a 9000 dollar motor will badly pull 128

He should have bought a 10

·
Registered
842 Posts
still stock motor?

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
nah i took the motor apart to do the valves this winter and it does have head and cams.

dont know what cams. suppose to be the kawi race cams

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
nice is that on pump gas? you must be about 150:thumbsup:

ps how is that bike geared

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yes just 93 pump. i am doing u4.4 when i spray it but other than that i ride it everday so it will stay pump gas

also lol on the 150, i am 215 or so with leathers

as far as the gearing i am 16/44

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
yes just 93 pump. i am doing u4.4 when i spray it but other than that i ride it everday so it will stay pump gas

also lol on the 150, i am 215 or so with leathers

as far as the gearing i am 16/44
DAMN i need more seat-time is your bike tuned? Man thats real good i was thinking your a little man your my size:thumbsup:

I got my cams at 109.5\ 110.5 where you have yours

send me yo pumpgas map:mrgreen: ps do you have the lower tranny gear?

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yeah bike is tuned from the previous owner. they did the cams too so i dont know where they are at. when i was doing the valves, one of the caps said 110.

yes it does have the first gear mod. and send me your email and i will gladly send ya the map. i havent had a chance to learn the wideband yet as i just put it on so its hard to say if the tune is dead on.

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
I got the tranny mod to the think the 44t is the best gear to run if you dont have your ecu frashed, i been running a 45t im at the line having to shift or bump the rev.:thumbsup: im about to pm you thx:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
yeah i like the power but the clearance sucks and i am all the time scraping it. i just spent all my money on everything else i have done to the bike and cant justify the 1000 dollars for the brocks

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
Looking good cook, those magnesium wheels Prolly cut your rotainal mass quite a bit, I'm sure that helps with your other changes....keep it up....1.3x 60ft!!!! JOB WELL DONE MY MAN...if I get down that low, shhhh%$&&$t ill retire...LOL

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
Looking good cook, those magnesium wheels Prolly cut your rotainal mass quite a bit, I'm sure that helps with your other changes....keep it up....1.3x 60ft!!!! JOB WELL DONE MY MAN...if I get down that low, shhhh%$&& ill retire...LOL
retire right lol

1 - 20 of 29 Posts