Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I work at the local race track, and i jsut got my bike back together after some winter mods and decided to make a pass. fitst off my mods are a "cleand" up head with custome cams, power comander, bmc filter, -1 in the front and stock wheel base.

I rolled off the clutch reall soft, wheelied first with i expected, left settel, 2nd up agin, lift settel 3rd rip hopin for a bog and maybe some big MPH. nope starts to come up then instantly goes up in smoke, i played witht he throttel and lifted completly at 1000 foot at went 11.0 at 97 mph. If this thing ever goes straight and stays down its gonna be a monster i think.

.121 rt
1.75 60'
cant remeber the 1/8 et
113 mph
11.04 @ 97

·
Hillbillie Mod
20,155 Posts
lean over that tank!

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
i know i was jsut a lil scurd, new motor and new power and all. tryin to get used to it
If I promise to show up next Wed. can I ride it to make sure it's only rider related.:idea: :wink::helmet:

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
LOL sounds like a good trade for me. i actually went in to get that bike but then saw the TI sittin there and i almost shot my wad. i loved it at first sight, now not so much the paint didnt hold up any where neer my hopes

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
LOL sounds like a good trade for me. i actually went in to get that bike but then saw the TI sittin there and i almost shot my wad. i loved it at first sight, now not so much the paint didnt hold up any where neer my hopes
Lol...if i show up next wed. and your bike seems sound after I see you run a round or 2(or me) then would love to run yours for time(not at night...and you know why :wink: ). All I know even with some major bad wheelies but still going straight I can't even do worse than a 10.4s on the blue bike...if your bike is for real I should be able to get much better even with major trouble.:thumbsup: Lets play it by ear and see what the weather is next week.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,228 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Lol...if i show up next wed. and your bike seems sound after I see you run a round or 2(or me) then would love to run yours for time(not at night...and you know why :wink: ). All I know even with some major bad wheelies but still going straight I can't even do worse than a 10.4s on the blue bike...if your bike is for real I should be able to get much better even with major trouble.:thumbsup: Lets play it by ear and see what the weather is next week.:thumbsup:
sounds good man, jsut let me know

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
I don't know, bloo has enough weight to keep the front down.
Hey Killer bud. :thefinger :thefinger how's it going man? LOL...come down to Sac. I might not be there but Slow 10 might. :lol:...j/m slow...bring it killer.:zx_blue:

·
Registered
5,228 Posts
Hey Killer bud. :thefinger :thefinger how's it going man? LOL...come down to Sac. I might not be there but Slow 10 might. :lol:...j/m slow...bring it killer.:zx_blue:
Whass crackalackin brother? I will be coming down a few times for the grudgefests. Why isn't there a CA bike drags this year? I have gone to that for the last 2 years and now they aren't having it? What gives?

·
Registered
5,228 Posts
fugg not just the front end but the whole bike f'sho!!! no wonder the pumkin put a hurtin on him and that BLOO machine. zzzzzzzziiiiiiiiiiiiiiing!!

BD
You lift 12 lb. dumbells to keep your girlish figure and he lifts a fork with food on it to his mouth.

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Whass crackalackin brother? I will be coming down a few times for the grudgefests. Why isn't there a CA bike drags this year? I have gone to that for the last 2 years and now they aren't having it? What gives?
yeah, I didn't see anything on the Calendar for a day time event this year and grudgefests is a night event...not looking good for me...sorry :badteeth:

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
LOL i am no light weight my self (220 +) lol The guy that did the ca fun bike drags got tired of losin money, last year i heard there wher like 15 bikes or some shit, not good. And i guess he lost out the year before that too. I am talkin to a few other guys that help with like pro bike et or what ever that thing is and i am thinkin of doin one if i do it will be in september some time.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts