Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
In this months motorcyclist a test was done with the "class of 07". they did the test on the roads I ride every Sunday. At one time it was not very well known, but now between car and bike mags writing about rode tests there are more and more people coming up......last sunday there was a full blown SCCA track porsche turbo testing on part of the road....

If you go be careful this route eats unwary bikers like people eat pancakes at IHOP.

An article that came out in yesterdays paper, because of a rider who went down, says that there have been 39 motorcycle related deaths in Ventura County in the last two years..........well many of those have been on this route. The people were many who came from other areas to ride it.

If you go have fun but do not underestimate the road.........

Incidentially the five bikes were new 1000 gixxer, cbr 600, R1, Ducati 1098 and Kawasaki 600........they voted the honda best

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
thats a strange group of bikes to test. sorry about your road gettin out, that blows. we had a bitchin road here that we used to drive in high school, and a few months before i got my first bike, they closed it to build a freakin "enviornmental protection" deal. sucked. careful, as word of the road gets out, cops will be all over it!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts