Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well folks I didnt know where to post this but it looks like in about 4 or 5 hours I'll be in a hurricane. I remebered everything you all said after katrina and i know im only going threw a cat 1 but these things suck.... The ten is tied down and the boats are put away. I hope to be back soon like everyone else to tell you everything is fine. please keep me in your prayers....... SC

·
Hillbillie Mod
20,155 Posts
f'sho and good luck!

Post back here when you can!

·
Registered
4,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks guys time to turn the comp off the lightning is getting kinda bad

·
Registered
536 Posts
Make sure you get in line for the debit card early. Seriously, I hope everything works out OK for you.

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
sczx10r said:
Well folks I didnt know where to post this but it looks like in about 4 or 5 hours I'll be in a hurricane. I remebered everything you all said after katrina and i know im only going threw a cat 1 but these things suck.... The ten is tied down and the boats are put away. I hope to be back soon like everyone else to tell you everything is fine. please keep me in your prayers....... SC
You mean tropical storm....

·
Registered
11,624 Posts
Good luck, been through a few in my time. All you can do is prep and wait it out. Let us know how you fare.

·
Registered
3,687 Posts
Hope everything turns out good for you sczx10r. Been there, done that! Even if it's "only" a cat1 it's not so much the wind that causes the damage it's what the wind is blowing around at @75-80 mph, trees, signs, trash etc. Not to mention lightning, hail, tornadoes, torrential down pours, and etc. That shit sure does suck at any level! Keep us posted and hang in there!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts