Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My new GF is cheating ALREADY!! ..

I have been working alot lately with my new job,and I have been noticing strange things happening when I get home. Her mobile phone rings and she steps outside to answer it or she says "I'll call you back later." When I ask her who called she gets evasive.

Sometimes she goes out with friends and comes home late, getting dropped off around the corner and walking the rest of the way. I once picked up the extension while she was on the phone and she got very angry.

One day we didn’t have any calls coming in at work so I went home early and she wasn’t there. That's when I got the idea to find out for myself what was really happening.

I parked my daily driven truck at a friend’s house a couple of blocks away and had him drop me off at home so she couldn’t see that I was there.

I decided the best place to hide would be in the garage since I could easily get out of sight and have a good view of who, if anybody, was entering the house with her. So I crouched down and waited in ambush behind my zx-10. I was not there for long when I heard a car pull into the driveway and shut off, then two car doors closing and footsteps approaching with some unintelligible talking and snickering…

It was at that moment, crouching down behind the zx-10, that I noticed that it has some pretty horrible swirl marks in the paint.

Can anybody point me in the right direction of which buffer, and techniques i should be using??? :idea:

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
This thread was just as a joke... but I agree about it being worth more than the woman haha.

·
Dont mess wit White Ninja
5,932 Posts
LOL, that freaking great man, had me so into it!!! But turtle wax came out with a black box set, it costed 20 bucks and did the trick!!! Better then any other wax out there, but its only for black cars so!!!

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Lmao

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
thats f$#king awesome!!! I was gettin into this soon to be jerry springer situation!!! good luck with the swirls!

·
Registered
2,897 Posts
yeah that black box stuff from turttle wax is pretty decent stuff I used it on my girls car and it looked sweet when done, but it dont last to long and I thought the 4 steps was a bit much but on a bike would be alot easier... I think id rather just use a good high quality carnuba wax... that will give better protection and last alot longer... great story LOL

·
Registered
2,342 Posts
The Maguires scratch removal thing works wonders! I use it to clean my helmet lens and it's great!

·
formerly GHOST RIDER
2,131 Posts
:thefinger, got me hook, line and sinker:thefinger but good shit tho..:thumbsup:..I buy more stuff for my 10 then the wife..:spit: and that IS the truth..:eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
pwned

1 - 20 of 26 Posts