Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The reason I haven't been around for a while. Well I went to a bike night. Next thing I know I wake up 2.5 days later out of a drug induced coma. I don't know what happened? All I know is that they had to dig me out from under a van. I have fractures in my left leg, broken shoulder, all left side ribbs broken, collapsed lung, 2 broken teeth, sprung wrist, road rash, burns, etc.
I just got home a day ago. My bike is going to be rebuilt from bare frame again. All my brand new road gear was destroyed.
I just wanted to thank God, my wife, family, and friends. 1st10r came to the hospital a few times to keep my mind right..lol I don't have any pics because I don't want people to puke from them.

·
Registered
681 Posts
Damn brother.. thats no good at all.. Let us know what happend when you find out!

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Damn brother.. thats no good at all.. Let us know what happend when you find out!
I doubt I'll find out. Insurance companies have the police report. I'm just waiting.

Reactions: ripper

·
Registered
251 Posts
Glad to see your ok...in a since...damn that must of been crazy one moment riding your bike next your in a bed....

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Life has gotten crazy recently. lol

·
GEN II Driver
2,881 Posts
glad you're back among the living and hope you heal up soon. gear definitely saved my bacon more than a time or two. take care bro.

·
Registered
409 Posts
Holy shit man, glad you made it out alive. Sucks to deal with, but youll live to ride again, so it def could have been worse. Good luck w recovery

·
Registered
301 Posts
True biker. All that, and still plans to rebuild. Your one of the few.

Be strong, be patient, and heal fast.

Glad your alive man!

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Doctors wanted to pull the plug twice, but my wife refused... lol Told her she could of had a richer life! lol

·
Registered
2,653 Posts
Glad to see you back...good luck in your recovery, one day at a time...

·
Squid
6,017 Posts
Glad your still alive man!! I can't wait to see what you do with your bike next!! Crashing sucks I know but we move forward and rebuild and learn from our mistakes

·
Registered
10,362 Posts
The bottom line. your still among the living. That all that counts. Hope for a speedy recovery.

·
Registered
4,480 Posts
Just takes time, just like a rebuild. Glad your out and home, speedy rcovery.

·
Registered
402 Posts
The reason I haven't been around for a while. Well I went to a bike night. Next thing I know I wake up 2.5 days later out of a drug induced coma. I don't know what happened? All I know is that they had to dig me out from under a van. I have fractures in my left leg, broken shoulder, all left side ribbs broken, collapsed lung, 2 broken teeth, sprung wrist, road rash, burns, etc.
I just got home a day ago. My bike is going to be rebuilt from bare frame again. All my brand new road gear was destroyed.
I just wanted to thank God, my wife, family, and friends. 1st10r came to the hospital a few times to keep my mind right..lol I don't have any pics because I don't want people to puke from them.
This happened to me man. A truck from behind. I'm lucky I was awake for it bc he hit me twice and parked on my legs-I wouldn't be here if I hadn't of rolled out of the way. Glad to hear you are alive. It'll will take awhile but the body is an amazing machine, like our 10s. You'll heal up and be on it soon.

Take care, post some pics and keep us updated.

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
Damn it man!!!!!! glad you are alive to tell us about it!! Good luck on your recovery bro!

·
Licensed Dist of HaterAde
11,423 Posts
Just takes time, just like a rebuild. Glad your out and home, speedy rcovery.
:+1:...That's some ceazy shit man, like something out of a damn movie!! wasn't your time to go man, glad you're alright though.:mrgreen:

1 - 20 of 55 Posts