Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
5,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:angryfire :angryfire :angryfire :angryfire :angryfire :angryfire :angryfire :angryfire :angryfire :angryfire :angryfire :angryfire :angryfire :angryfire :angryfire :angryfire :angryfire :angryfire :angryfire :angryfire :angryfire :angryfire

·
Registered
5,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looks like Zuk has the new gixx on point. Doesn't change how much I love my 10, but it would be nice to see the "home team" finish higher than the last two fuggin' spots. :heyyou:

·
Registered
349 Posts
"Think it's fast now??,It's only got 3 of the spark plug caps on now" Remeber Al ludington telling something like that to Matt Maladin and the yosh guys at daytona testing last year when the "new" cbr 1000rr was so fast??

Looks like they were all sucking suzuki fumes today....

Looks like suzooks will own superstock and superbike this year.

·
Registered
34,537 Posts
way, way too early for that let me tell ya!! impressive yes, title after one race fugg no!!

as for the Hondas they are no longer HRC backed but instead in house as they've talked about so its basically starting all a new.
BD

·
Registered
349 Posts
Big Daddy said:
way, way too early for that let me tell ya!! impressive yes, title after one race fugg no!!

as for the Hondas they are no longer HRC backed but instead in house as they've talked about so its basically starting all a new.
BD
fair enough....

I love honda being behind the 8 ball playing catch up....

·
Registered
113 Posts
After watching Hayes' 10R self destruct and the Suzooks romp, I beat feet over to my dealer to check out a new Gixxer 1000 that he had just put on display. I can't bring myself to do it; that is one ugly mother, and it's not just the muffler.

I'll just have to spend another year riding my green also-ran.

·
Registered
5,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
vizsladog said:
Any liter bike in the last few years is awesome...best upgrade you can do is the rider..
:+1:

·
Registered
5,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yeah, both Kawi's out within a few laps... At least my favorite rider won. Regardless of bike make, Duhamel is the friggin' MAN! He definitely deserves that #1 plate that his bike wears. :eek:ccasion1 :beer:

·
LE Post Whore
6,275 Posts
Too bad Vincent Hakovec had to drop out. I met him at Willow and hes a really cool guy, and FAST. Also good to see Chris Peres and Jason Perez take 5th and 6th in the 200. Two young guys with promising futures, and also regulars out at Willow.

later...Ara

·
Registered
5,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
10rider said:
At least Kawasaki had the coolest commerical. :thumbsup:

That they did have... :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts