Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Pimp/Player
11,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Man I Have to Tell u guys what Happened to me

Man i got the warmest welcome to the new neighborhood one day after getting all my stuff moved in.The place has a huge backyard for my dogs Malki and Jada(Pitbulls).There are dogs on all sides of the house,so it can get pretty loud out there,so thats why i don't let them out that long.So on the first day I let them out in the backyard,I go out there with them to watch them(One side of the fence is messed up,Have a car backed up against it)well there running around the back yard having a ball till I see Malki run to the to the side where the fence is messed up,i run over there and just as i turn the corner the asshole wiggled through a spot and run off,by the time i got to the front yard he had run into the neighbor's yard then ran arcoss the street.Well im yelling at him and he's coming to me when all of a sudden i see this English bulldog in the yard two house's down and the guy is standing there with the dog and the dog barks,and Malki stopped in his tracks and turned around and went straight for that dog.Well when he got to the dog all was fine till the dog growled at him then all hell broke loose:eek::eek2:.Malki grabbed the dog by his muzzle and would not let go I was freaking out trying to pull them apart and the guy was just standing there,then three other guys come running out of the house(one was the owner of the dog)and he starts hitting Malki and me with a stick and the other guys are trying to pull the dog's apart.So we finally get them apart(it took like forever) and then the bulldog just fell and had blood all over him:eek2:.There yelling at me,and im just saying sorry sorry sorry,i pick Malki up and carry him home and put him in the cage.Now i go back outside to check on the Bulldog and now there is every [email protected]%#$ neighbor on the block out there(Greatttttt):BangHead:.I walk up to the guy and he's going off on me and i just keep telling him that i will pay for everything and I'm sorry.He didn't care he just wants to shoot my dog so after him saying that about ten time and me saying im sorry:pain10: I got in his face and told him if he said it one more time im gonna kick his ass,I told him I have said im sorry and I will pay for the cost and i understood why he is mad(his kid(dog) had just got attacked).Well the lady across the street works with dogs and looked at the dog after they wiped the blood off him and his lip on the side had a huge rip in it and needed staples.Man i felt like shit,so i let it clam down a couple days and went to talk to the guy and we finally talked and he gave me the bill $174.00.He said sorry and i told him that he had nothing to say sorry about, it happened and it was my dogs fault.The lady across the street did the work so i go over to her to pay the bill and this lady is a one of those bitter azz woman:screwy: that has all the goods on everyone in the hood(has about 10 cats and four dogs running around in her house smelled like shit in there and trash everywhere) so she's telling me all the dirt about everyone in the neighborhood,and even says to me that i might see a little bit of RACIAL PROFILING:headshake and then goes on and on:rant:,finally i tell her that i really don't care to hear all the shit about everyone(Bitch made me mad:angryfire) i just want to pay the bill and and she needs to get a life:fu2:.It was priceless to see to look on her face when i said that:crackup:.Now i live in a neighborhood that One guy(thats a drug dealer) wants to shoot my dog,A lady with to many pets(And is probably doing some weird shit over there:shady:),The guy next to me that his place looks like Sanford&Son,the Russian's across the street next too the asian's that are next to the mexican's next to the single mother, next to the nice couple,next to the Meth people etc etc etc and back to me the ASSHOLE BLACKGUY:thefinger:icon_rr: married to a WHITEWOMAN:nana: with a :twisted:VICIOUS PITBULL:mrgreen:
WELCOME TO THE NEIGHBORHOOD HOPE U ENJOY THE STAYI Know i will

·
MIdlife PIMP
3,459 Posts
hahah!....you sound like me,.execpt when I first moved to this neighborhood like 6mos ago,...I was walkin my male pit,........big boy,.95 pounder,....the next door neighbor girl is out in the yard with her mutt(looked like shepard/collie mix) well,.......it saw us comin up the road and began to bark and charge us,.........haha.....well ol Buster stood out in front of me to protect and as soon as that dog got within range he clamped on to the side of it's face and began to shake......well,.long story short,...I grab him by the harness and collar and lift his front paws up off the ground and the girl and her idiot boyfriend come running down there!.........they grabbed their dog,.....with mine still locked on,...........and we hold em ,...........I tell the girl to get a stick and pry his jaws open(Buster)........well....the twigs she was grabbin were pathetic,...........anyway...I tell her to go get a bucket of cold water!..well,........that did the trick,..........buster let loose and I put him in the house!....i went over to see how their dog was,..........buster opened the side of it's face up good,........not horrible,..........but it needed stiches!

Now they look at me like I am some sort of evil asshole!.......they have like 5 dogs overthere and walk em without a leash all the time! Mine are always in a harness and leashed when I walk them!.....but I am the bad guy right?>.....my dog was protecting me against the charging,barking dog,.........but since mine is a pit,...........I am the lowlife!.......I am the one with a dangerous dog! it is the same everywhere i go,........soon as i tell someone what kind of dogs I have,.........they gimme THE LOOK!

·
Pimp/Player
11,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
but since mine is a pit,...........I am the lowlife!.......I am the one with a dangerous dog! it is the same everywhere i go,........soon as i tell someone what kind of dogs I have,.........they gimme THE LOOK!
AHHHHHHH The Look :eyecrazy::sad:don't u just love that,and then the remarks after the look.And the pointing fingers and whispers as u walk by

·
MIdlife PIMP
3,459 Posts
and to add,..what really pissed me off was,...when I went to check on the dog that ATTACKED us,.........the boyfriend said,..it is the roomates dog,.she isn't at home,........."but I doubt she will wanna press charges on you."...........oh shit......I got up in his face with adrenaline still running hard,........and told him she or you guys are LUCKY I am not pressing charges on you idiots,.......you are the ones who let your dogs roam the neighborhood on a daily basis! Mine was on a leash and harness the whole time!!!!.........just posting this thread makes my blood boil again!...lol...jk

·
MIdlife PIMP
3,459 Posts
AHHHHHHH The Look :eyecrazy::sad:don't u just love that,and then the remarks after the look
yeah..they look at ya like you are some sort of axe murderer!!...lol.........and yeah..the comments,......."oh!...what he hell do ya want THOSE kinda dogs for?......they kill and mame people!".........I am well educated on pitbulls and their history and try to explain it to them,.........but they don't wanna hear it!

·
MIdlife PIMP
3,459 Posts
Yeah that's what the guy was saying to me that "your lucky i don't sue your ass"
hate to say it,........but he probably could!...did he call animal control on ya?..............how long ago was this?

·
MIdlife PIMP
3,459 Posts
haha,.just re read your post,..........and yeah,..if he is really a drug dealer,.then he will prob not call AC on ya!........drug dealers usually shy away from having police at the house!...lol........cuz AC has police powers and carry sidearms also,.....least they do round here!..........haha.they come to your house lookin like freakin SWAT!

·
Dangerous
304 Posts
Yeah you gotta watch those pits. My wife's dog was chewed up by two of our neighbors pits. The dumbass was deployed to Iraq and just left them to fend for themselves so they decided to eat my wife's dog. The wife's dog survived but unfortunately animal control destroyed both of the pits. I think they should have put their owner to sleep for not taking care of his dogs. Dogs are dogs. Some are aggressive some are not.

·
MIdlife PIMP
3,459 Posts
Yeah you gotta watch those pits. My wife's dog was chewed up by two of our neighbors pits. The dumbass was deployed to Iraq and just left them to fend for themselves so they decided to eat my wife's dog. The wife's dog survived but unfortunately animal control destroyed both of the pits. I think they should have put their owner to sleep for not taking care of his dogs. Dogs are dogs. Some are aggressive some are not.
exactly right!.....dogs are dogs!.......the owner is likey to blame for 99.9% of attacks!...I was walking my dog and was charged by another while mine was on a leash!.......I now have a 6ft chain link fence cemented and staked into the ground to eliminate ANY chance of them ever getting loose and to make sure no dogs make it into the yard,........but all in all,.....pits and rottweilers always get the bad rep.......no matter!.......I don't believe I should be muzzling my dog for walks because he is always in my control and ALWAYS in a harness and leashed!........but I do beleive if there are leash laws in the city,..and your neighbors ignore it and let their dogs run loose,........and they charge you in an agressive manner........my dog should be able to defend me and itself against such threat!........picture this...................your beagle(for ex.) kills the neighbor's cat somehow,......should your dog be muzzled in public now?.........imagine doin so and you get charged by a loose, aggressive german shepard!!.......now you have to watch the GS chewing on your dog or you,.........while your dog is defensless to help you or protect itself?...........I'm not trying to be a jerk,...........i just say,.....punish the deed,.......not the breed!
When i first got these dogs,...I knew it was a big responsibility because if able,........they can cause great harm even death to other animals and humans!........it has been a burden sometimes,...but I would not trade mine for the world,........they have been the best dogs I have ever had,.minus a few scraps between the two of them...which is usually just very rough play to them!...but to me and others,.they are well behaved, smart, loyal companions!.........plus they gaurd my 10R!!!....LOL

·
MIdlife PIMP
3,459 Posts
Def!..Ripped took care of it!.......Glad they didn't press the issue and got animal control involved!..I am sure he has fixed the spot in the fence!.lol....It is easy to underestimate how tenacious these dogs can be!...they will actually sometimes hurt themselves trying to get out to get at another animal!.....I made that mistake once and a cat almost bought it!.lol..................so from then on out,.......6 ft chainlink in cement, harnesses, leashes,.....even a citronella spray to keep other "interested" dogs away when we are out for walks!.it is non toxic but will keep a loose approaching dog away due to the strong,...bitter smell and taste. I don't want to see a playful , loose, dog get in jaws length!...........lol..........but yeah,.....it has been all OVERKILL since then!
I do also own muzzles for both and I DO muzzle them when we go to the vet,........for somereason.they hate the vet!....lol......

·
Pimp/Player
11,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
hate to say it,........but he probably could!...did he call animal control on ya?..............how long ago was this?
No it's funny he didn't call anyone.And to top it off the house he lives he grew up in and bought from his mom and dad which the dad is a cop.It happened last Sat

·
Pimp/Player
11,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I do also own muzzles for both and I DO muzzle them when we go to the vet,........for somereason.they hate the vet!....lol......
That's funny cuz Malki is the same he hates the vet so i muzzle him plus the vet know's him and we give him pill's before we go to almost put him to sleep.Yeah when this happened and I called the vet and told him what happened I was going to have him put down and the vet told me to call him in a couple of days and think about it(He doesn't like to put dogs down).I looked at Malki and i just couldn't do it.So until i fix the fence i walk him in the back yard on his leash.Here's a pic of him and Jada(which is his Daughter)

Attachments

·
MIdlife PIMP
3,459 Posts
haha..your one pup looks alot like Buster,....here is a cpl of mine,........Roxy my female weighs in at 60lbs.........but she is the boss.......or at least Buster lets her think that!..lol.the last one is them crashing with my brother on the guest pull out bed!...LOL........bunch a slugs!..LOL

Attachments

·
MIdlife PIMP
3,459 Posts
Some good looking pups ya got there Ripped!...nice!!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts