Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I wanna :welcome:Nick (forcefed) to the 10 board He Sold his 07 Repsol Honda replica for a New Black 08 ZX10R,his is the 1 in my Post in the Pic section "THREE 2008's" I noticed his firts post was their so I figured I would give him a big welcome!! Sorry to hear ya had an accident with your Truck as well & wont be Making the Trackday at H.P.T. Monday the 14th.:sad:
Any way a Big Congrats to the New 08!!:eek:ccasion1 and :welcome: to a KICK ASS BOARD!!!!

·
Postwhore with an 04
4,387 Posts
Someone should let him know we're welcoming him.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Thanks Pat and everyone for the welcoming. All i can say about this bike is wow it handles awesome, and running the twisties and trackdays i think i'll have a good time with it. Already made some homemade blockoffs with signals for these goofy ass mirrors and ordered exhaust and stompgrip for it.

I'll put some updated pics soon but thanks again for my welcome.

-Nick

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks Pat and everyone for the welcoming. All i can say about this bike is wow it handles awesome, and running the twisties and trackdays i think i'll have a good time with it. Already made some homemade blockoffs with signals for these goofy ass mirrors and ordered exhaust and stompgrip for it.

I'll put some updated pics soon but thanks again for my welcome.

-Nick
No problem Nick Enjoy The New Black 08 10R will see ya around!

·
Registered
3,360 Posts
:welcome: always good to have another 10R owner

Even better when coming off a Honda!:badteeth:

:welcome: Nick, enjoy your bike and have fun on this board, it's a great one!:eek:ccasion1

1 - 20 of 25 Posts