Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
13,561 Posts

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
13,561 Posts
And there's a whole sub-forum for posting pics. Moving out of the ZX-10 forum....

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
sorry guys just wanted to see your guys bikes.didnt know this was an issue.thanks, move it if you can i apoligze, just wanted to see some cool bikes?

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
13,561 Posts
sorry guys just wanted to see your guys bikes.didnt know this was an issue.thanks, move it if you can i apoligze, just wanted to see some cool bikes?
No worries. Just gotta remember the older models are getting a little long in the tooth these days. We have threads on here that you can go back through and check out people's rides from when they were current. There's some nice rides in those long picture threads. There's an appreciation thread for each generation. Feel free to bump up one of those with your pics added. You'll see more activity that way.

And if you haven't figured it out yet, I'm kind of a stickler for reposts. :lol: :hello:

·
Registered
608 Posts
No worries. Just gotta remember the older models are getting a little long in the tooth these days. We have threads on here that you can go back through and check out people's rides from when they were current. There's some nice rides in those long picture threads. There's an appreciation thread for each generation. Feel free to bump up one of those with your pics added. You'll see more activity that way.

And if you haven't figured it out yet, I'm kind of a stickler for reposts. :lol: :hello:
Older models?! My 3rd gen isn't old, got it in.....oh yea. I'm that guy now.

·
Registered
4,480 Posts

Not everyone can afford a new bike every :thefinger_red:time one comes out I cant wait until the 2016 Gen 5 comes out so your old piece of shit long tooth old bike will not be important or relevant anymore

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
13,561 Posts
Not everyone can afford a new bike every :thefinger_red:time one comes out I cant wait until the 2016 Gen 5 comes out so your old piece of shit long tooth old bike will not be important or relevant anymore

I think you mistook what I was saying. Since then gen 3 has been out now for almost 8 years (that's like 29 in sportbike years), there's just already a lot of information for it. Not much new stuff. That doesn't mean the bike is antiquated, just that it's older. By sportbike standards anyway.

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Ive been waiting 5 years for this, for the same reason lol. Its going to be fun. :badteeth:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts