·
Registered
1,730 Posts
this looks familiar. is this in canada?

edit: nevermind this is CA, i think.

·
Still here
9,059 Posts
Your kid must love having that last pic. Nice form.

·
Registered
641 Posts
looks way better than most of the crap around here. And I live in the place where skateboarding was big. More cities are adding parks, but even the one right by my house that several pros were in on the design, it just wasn't executed well. Transitions are crappy, there's some tight spots in the bowl that cause too much compression in the legs resulting in lost speed. Anyway, I'm done with this crap anyway. Wrenched my back over 10 years ago skating and still having issues. At least I can ride the 10r pain free.

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
looks way better than most of the crap around here. And I live in the place where skateboarding was big. More cities are adding parks, but even the one right by my house that several pros were in on the design, it just wasn't executed well. Transitions are crappy, there's some tight spots in the bowl that cause too much compression in the legs resulting in lost speed. Anyway, I'm done with this crap anyway. Wrenched my back over 10 years ago skating and still having issues. At least I can ride the 10r pain free.
yeah i've noticed the same thing. execution on these concrete parts is never great. it seems like they always put these parks up just so they can scold skateboarders for not skating at the park.

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
And then they don't allow bikes, because their shitty construction wont hold up.

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
And then they don't allow bikes, because their shitty construction wont hold up.
it's probably because pegs tear up the metal and concrete ledges so then they are no longer skateable, plus bikes get in people's way and cause injuries

1 - 9 of 9 Posts