Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
OUr state governor went last year to do the same thing. Suuuuure. Deal with a dictator when it's convenient.:headshake

·
.net Most Followed Member
8,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
lol he went there and almost kissed his ass to get fuel lol and on exchange we wil send food and other stuff. now ive seen everything lol those bastards have the cheapest fuel in the whole world and yeah hes a dictator .

LOL

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
It is sad that we have to stoop down to barter for oil with a dictator but we are damned if we do and damned if we don't. People complain about oil drilling are the same people who complain about high gas prices. Go figure.

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
But the reason for their surplus in oil and cheap gas is they have next to no demand. Compared to the number of cars in the US. I think they have a little over 1 million registered autos. There are that many in an average size city in the US.

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
But the reason for their surplus in oil and cheap gas is they have next to no demand. Compared to the number of cars in the US. I think they have a little over 1 million registered autos. There are that many in an average size city in the US.
...and they have US over the proverbial barrel. Pun intended. There is more to this whole thing that meets the eye, WAY more.

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
I think its a good thing because US oil cos are not involved and our guys are trying to fight the rising gas prices.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts