Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm changing the oil on my bike right now and noticed that there was a couple drips of coolant coming from the bottom of the water pump. Just want to check the torque on them but don't have the service manual and couldn't find a PDF anywhere so if you could please help just throw me out that number That would be great

·
The Pace
7,163 Posts
I hate to say this but I hope the bike is under warranty. Been there, but not on the 10r. I suspect one of the two water pump seals have failed.

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
'16 ZX-10R KRT
15,726 Posts
There's no download virus that I've found in the SaberCat download link. Considering I put the rehosted the manual there and have downloaded it from my corporate network with all the fancy protections in place, it's safe. So not sure what your computer "found" when getting it.

The torque setting on that bolt is a whopping 87 in-lbs.

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
There's no download virus that I've found in the SaberCat download link. Considering I put the rehosted the manual there and have downloaded it from my corporate network with all the fancy protections in place, it's safe. So not sure what your computer "found" when getting it.

The torque setting on that bolt is a whopping 87 in-lbs.
I cant download the gen 4 manual. it wants me to download all these other things in order to download it. fromdoctopdf or whatwver. that floze uo my computer and malwarebites had to delete it... is there somewhere else I can upload it? im going to replace the seals in the water pump so I need all those pages associated with the job.

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It would be greatly appreciated because I've spent hours on the computer to days in a row just trying to find a manual and I'm not having any luck

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
'16 ZX-10R KRT
15,726 Posts
It would be greatly appreciated because I've spent hours on the computer to days in a row just trying to find a manual and I'm not having any luck
Ummmm...not sure why you're having such a dilemma over this. It's pretty simple actually, just takes a few more actions than just pressing one button. It literally took me longer to generate this post than it was to download and save the PDF file for the manual.

Attachments

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
'16 ZX-10R KRT
15,726 Posts
And from there, click these buttons to "pop it out" and save it to your computer. Welcome to the Internet!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I wish it was that easy but unfortunately I don't get the options your getting. I don't get a select images thing or prove your not a robot. All I get is "you have to download these other apps and files before you could continue.

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
'16 ZX-10R KRT
15,726 Posts
I wish it was that easy but unfortunately I don't get the options your getting. I don't get a select images thing or prove your not a robot. All I get is "you have to download these other apps and files before you could continue.
Are you following the link in the sticky thread? I've done that one more than one computer without issue, but maybe there's something different about yours or the link that's provided. I'll look into it further....

·
The Pace
7,163 Posts
omg, bolts don't simply loosen on this bike. Torque is not the answer here. Torque before the bolt breaks, that leak will happen as it's a fookin seal. Been there been there and been there. Count the 'there's.' Each time was warranty for me. Not common but if I buy bike after bike, not rare.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts