Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't seem to find where the Qatar race will be airing (channel/station). I believe it starts at noon (18 mins from now) but can't seem to find it on the channel guide any time today. If it's nto on TV is there anywhere i can watch it online?

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
i went to the speed tv site and they no info on when they are going to air it

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
same here. they aren't airing it today.

it costs like 13 euro to watch it online.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Hopefully they will at least same day air it later tonight! Can't believe that they would choose to not cover it. But seeing the ridiculous AMA "coverage" I guess nothing would surprise me.

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
i went to the motogp.com they are doing a live fed some time tonight around 9

·
Premium Member
9,188 Posts
i went to the motogp.com they are doing a live fed some time tonight around 9
It was my understanding that the race would be 9pm Qatar time, which translates to 1pm Central standard time. I set my Tivo to record SpeedTV from 1 to 5 just in case.

·
I really need to get out of the house
11,176 Posts

·
Registered
772 Posts
i am watching speed now and it is definitely not on now.

·
Registered
407 Posts
It was my understanding that the race would be 9pm Qatar time, which translates to 1pm Central standard time. I set my Tivo to record SpeedTV from 1 to 5 just in case.
Just finished watching live on Motogp.com. Cost about $11.00-$12.00, but I had to see it.
Won't spoil it for you.

Can't live without my Moto-GP!

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i believe that was yesterday. but motogp didn't race yesterday, only the lower classes.

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
The 125 race was shorten as was the 250 race (14 laps only). The MotoGp race will take place today at 630pm est. However the race will not be aired live. It will be aired via tape-delay on SpeedTv on Tuesday April 14th at 1pm est.

·
Registered
407 Posts
The 125 race was shorten as was the 250 race (14 laps only). The MotoGp race will take place today at 630pm est. However the race will not be aired live. It will be aired via tape-delay on SpeedTv on Tuesday April 14th at 1pm est.
Not to be a spoiler, but round one of Moto-GP is complete. The postponed race ended roughly two hours ago. It started roughly 1:00 P.M. EST. 1300 for you non civilian types.
It will be like you say aired later on Speed.

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
Reactions: Shawng2020

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
so i just checked and 250cc is on speedtv at 12pm central and motogp is on at 1pm central.

ama is on earlier than that but who gives a shit? haha jk

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
fuck melandri out in the 2nd lap!!!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts