Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
La Flama Blanca
7,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am a big Rob Zombie film fan, so naturally I liked this flick, I really like the gritty edge he has brought to the Haloween flicks, and of course Michael Myers is just brutal, the overkills are outrageous in this movie. I still am not sure if I liked the visions he/she kept having of his/her mom and young Michael, but I still can recommend this flick.
I can say I like Rejects and 1000 corpses better than the Halloween movies.

·
The Movie Goer!
6,853 Posts
Aww man you beat me to it! I hope to go see it this weekend or sometime during the week? Rob Zombie is indeed the man! I liked what he did with the 1st one so I'm sure I'll like this one too! Even tho they're not as good as the early Halloween movies from the 80's, nothin can replace those classics! 80's was just an unforgettable era for horror movies in general! But I'm glad Zombie took over the Halloween franchise b/c they were starting to water it down in the late 90's an early '00's by casting rappers in the movies! :badteeth: :headshake Also I like how he uses some of his same actors from his Devils Rejects an House of 1k corpses movies! And the script is so edgy an raw! Alot of profanity! lol! But yea I definately have this on my to see list! I'll report back after I go see it!

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
house of a thousand corpses was so bad ass and wild. sometimes i love a movie that you watch and immediately feel like you need a shower because how dirty it was.

·
Registered
3,360 Posts
house of a thousand corpses was so bad ass and wild. sometimes i love a movie that you watch and immediately feel like you need a shower because how dirty it was.
House of 1000 Corpses was the best, so damn twisted, where do you come up with stuff like "run rabbit run!"? The girlfriend doesn't like scary movies much at all and she can barely watch the first one, hell she thought Dead Mary was bad.:lol: When H2 comes out though I'll definately be watching it right after I pick it up.

·
The Movie Goer!
6,853 Posts
Maan the bald head dude that plays the clown in House of 1k corps an Devil Rejects is a fawkin classic! He makes both of those movies! And he was in the 1st RZ Halloween movie too!

·
Cross-Eyed Cat
339 Posts
My wife and I went and saw Halloween 2 last night...we liked it! Of course we must always pay hommage to the original "Classic", but Rob has a way of making a great flick, just as great with his little twists. Could have had just a bit more T&A, but it was good!

·
La Flama Blanca
7,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Maan the bald head dude that plays the clown in House of 1k corps an Devil Rejects is a fawkin classic! He makes both of those movies! And he was in the 1st RZ Halloween movie too!
Sid Haig, yes he is a horror legend, and Zombie stays with actors that know the genre.

·
The Movie Goer!
6,853 Posts
Yesss thats him!!! He's super entertaining! It's almost as if he's not even acting like he's just saying whatever comes to his mind in the movie? Like he's being himself in the movie! That's my boy! I think If I were to see him out in public I would get his autograph like he was Tom Cruise or somethin? :lol:

Sid Haig, yes he is a horror legend, and Zombie stays with actors that know the genre.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts