Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm a new ZX10R rider but have been riding here in WA State for awhile. I know MANY sick roads and people, but not ANY 10r owners. Chime in if you're around and maybe we can hookup sometime.

P.S. Just a bit of my background... I've been riding street bikes since college, many kwaks and others like an EX500, ZX6, ZX7R, 2xZX9R's, and now an '06 10r. I'm a pretty responsible rider (although speeding doesn't count) and commute all year round. I don't want to ride with squids and many of the guys I ride with are on long haulers like ST1100's, VFR's, and a lone 650r.

·
Registered
746 Posts
I can relate to your problem. Lots of guys like to max it out on the street, or they ride Harleys.

·
Registered
779 Posts
I'm in port angeles, you on pnwriders?

·
Registered
38 Posts
seattle north

A Big How D :hello:
I am up in Arlington. Pretty much like being in a northern neighborhood of Seattle anymore.
I ride with the PNW guys and also the XLSR guys. The XLSR guys are doing a ride this weekend. Drop me anote if ya want to go. As of the moment the route / destination are not fully firmed. We usually meet at the Rock on 196th in Lynnwood at 9 for a start. I ride an 04 with a modest number of mods and like most everyone. I ride sanely. Cept for the occasional bit of demented speed.
:badteeth:

·
Registered
779 Posts
Nope..I'm on STN and a few other boards....maybe I'll check out pnwriders...
definitely check it out, good forum, lots of local rides and bike nights and stuff like that. also, good classifieds and other info.:thumbsup: i've met a lot of good people on that forum.

·
Registered
779 Posts
im not in washington, but I can see it :D im over in victoria B.C., just across the water from port angeles.
keep waving, i'm getting my binoculars!

·
Registered
199 Posts
I ride!

Hey, I live in the Federal Way area! I'm new to riding in general -- less than 2,000 miles on my '06 ZX10R. I want to ride with others but I'm not into stunting or hooligan riding. I don't ride all year around but maybe we can ride in the spring!

:zx_green:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts