Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
The Movie Goer!
6,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there a washer that goes on end of the front axle before you put the nut back on to tighten up the axle on the 2nd gen zx10r? I can't remember...:dontknow:

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Zig you've been a member on this site since 2005 in fact I was the one that told you about this site back in the day you disappoint :badteeth: .....go to ronayers.com .....look up the fiche and you will see what is required for your bike...there are other sites too but this is an alternative if you don't want to search here or wait for a response, the latter is the real deal though the parts list. :wink:

PS....moving to the "Performance and Tech" section.

Bloo

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts

·
The Movie Goer!
6,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yup your right, that's a true story. But I did do some searching before I made this thread. I looked at the online manual at the exploded view of the front wheel an it didn't look like a washer was on there? But for some reason I remember there being one on there? I dunno maybe I was seein things? I just wanted to be certain tho.

Zig you've been a member on this site since 2005 in fact I was the one that told you about this site back in the day you disappoint :badteeth: .....go to ronayers.com .....look up the fiche and you will see what is required for your bike...there are other sites too but this is an alternative if you don't want to search here or wait for a response, the latter is the real deal though the parts list. :wink:

PS....moving to the "Performance and Tech" section.

Bloo

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Yup your right, that's a true story. But I did do some searching before I made this thread. I looked at the online manual at the exploded view of the front wheel an it didn't look like a washer was on there? But for some reason I remember there being one on there? I dunno maybe I was seein things? I just wanted to be certain tho.
Just given you a hard time for being a Laker Hater...lol...don't want to discourage New members for asking anything :lol:

bloo

1 - 8 of 8 Posts