Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well in San Diego I had an '07 ZX10R that was stolen after about a year of owning it, before that a '97 ZX7R that was the best handling bike I've ever touched. Well, moved back to south FL and though I had promised I wouldn't ride out here cause the roads suck and people don't know how to drive, I'm addicted so I couldn't help myself.

Picked up an '05 ZX6R 636 which will be my stunt bike to learn with, then an '04 ZX12R which I got for a steal. It was in beautiful cosmetic shape but rough shape performancewise. I finally worked out my fuel pump/fuel filter issue which was limiting me to 7k rpm by putting in a new pump and a filter and regulator off an '06 Hayabusa, and took out the Power Commander that the last owner had cause it probably had a shitty tune on it. Replaced the sparkplugs cause the guy had the wrong ones, and put in BMC air filters to replace the gutted stock filters he had. I went 190mph and climbing with it before I let off **on closed course with professional rider (lol of course)**. Love this bike now. It honestly handles good and leans great too, despite having a real big rear tire. It's lowered and extended too as you can see.

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts