1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
inappropriate
7,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Banned
3,645 Posts
The question I have to ask is how would you feel if you found out your spouse was seeing a prostitute?

In his case if you were the wife would you now want to have sex with him? Wouldn't you be scared he may have caught something to give you?

4 Million teens were reported last week by CNN to have a STD. I would think the #s are a lot higher with hookers? :dontknow:

She is kinda cute though, but my answer is no.

JJ

·
inappropriate
7,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
inappropriate
7,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
shit...for $4700 ill take you to the circus maximus in spain. you can buy you and your buddies a couple dozen whores who are worth their weight in gold then once your finished buy some sangria that will knock your socks off.

·
Damn I'm Getting Old
995 Posts
The best thing about this whole thing is Howard Stern interviewing a guy that Spitzer had put in jail for running prostitutes a few years ago. What a frigging hypocrite.

I don't care that the guy did hookers. If I could afford a $4,000 pro, I'd probably charter a jet back to the Philippines and enjoy about 400 women at once for the same price.

Lying, cheating, two faced, no good, dirty bastard politician. (oh, wait, I guess the first 8 words are redundant when you use the word politician....)

Everyone should be able to enjoy themselves. Just don't make out like you're better than the rest of us.

·
Registered
11,624 Posts
He's a self-righteous, self-absorbed politician who thinks he can force others to obey the laws he shouldn't have to. I'm shocked that he actually resigned! Usually the wagons get circled, the hacks trot out his glorious accomplishments, the media (as long as he has the correct agenda) works really hard to reform him (or finds another story to distract us with) and then it all goes away and the politician goes back to business as usually, just a bit more discretely.
Worth $4300? Not to me, but then I don't have that kind of money to throw around...the politicians have confiscated it (aka taxes) and spent it much more wisely than I ever would have. You know for things like contracts let out to companies that they have a large stake in. For economic development in Outer Poohdunk. Multi-million dollar bridges to islands with a population of 6. You know, the really meaningful things that only they know how to justify the use of funds on.
Worth $4300? I guess when you have the funds and the kink to satisfy, any amount is petty change.

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Ok guys after re reading the posts most of you do not dis agree with what he did...

It appears that what you really take issue with is what he got for the price :mrgreen:

I am, however, really getting concerned about gpz1100...I am getting the distinct impression that he is losing faith in our elected officials...:badteeth:

·
Banned
3,645 Posts
He's a self-righteous, self-absorbed politician who thinks he can force others to obey the laws he shouldn't have to. I'm shocked that he actually resigned! Usually the wagons get circled, the hacks trot out his glorious accomplishments, the media (as long as he has the correct agenda) works really hard to reform him (or finds another story to distract us with) and then it all goes away and the politician goes back to business as usually, just a bit more discretely.
Worth $4300? Not to me, but then I don't have that kind of money to throw around...the politicians have confiscated it (aka taxes) and spent it much more wisely than I ever would have. You know for things like contracts let out to companies that they have a large stake in. For economic development in Outer Poohdunk. Multi-million dollar bridges to islands with a population of 6. You know, the really meaningful things that only they know how to justify the use of funds on.
Worth $4300? I guess when you have the funds and the kink to satisfy, any amount is petty change.

Sounds like the average traffic cop.

JJ

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
The real question is...maybe she's not worth $4,300, but maybe he's soo bad in bed; he has to pay $4,300 to get some. Something to think about. We have all seen better in the NWS section here, so it's not her.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts