Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This member (waitn4da10) is a punk sold him a rim and he has opened a dispute through paypal that has caused my bank account to be over drawn $39.00
,bounced my utility check payment another $39.00 my gas and water have been shut off since the check bounced that will cost me another fee that im not aware of the cost
I work 2 jobs and have had to sell off my track bike my street bike and alot of other personal belongings just to try to keep my family in the house we bought 2 years ago.
I sent the rim he purchased on the 9th of this month he was told on the 12th of this month via text message that the rim was sent on the 9th did I mention that I have received 3 to four calls every day at work from this F#@% since around the 7th of july
The delivery time for his package is 7 to 9 days, he opened this dispute with me yesterday the 6th day into shipping so long story longer my wife and four children (all under the age of 5) have no water or gas until i get my pay check
I hold no blame on zx10r.net I love this place and look to it for relief and stress managment so I feel I can vent to my fellow green bloods make no mistake if I was closer to new york this would be handled in a much different manner.
BOTTOM LINE DONT DEAL WITH THIS PUNK
make your own conclusion im sure he will have some rebutle to this post
thanks

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
noted thanks for the heads up

·
Registered
641 Posts
What a chump...sorry to hear about this.

·
Registered
388 Posts
That's a little messed up, I bought the swingarm and shock off 666 and while it wasn't the fastest shipping I'd ever seen it was definitely nothing to open a dispute about. Hope every thing works out for you bro, sorry to hear about your money woes. :lame:

·
MIdlife PIMP
3,459 Posts
that sucks man!.....thanks for the heads up!......will make note not to deal with that fool!

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
thanks all

trey got me thinkin hit the dude up pm style if you feel so inclined i dont want this to be a witch hunt without a fair trial get his (lies) i mean his side of the story.
i have all the missed calls from him on my phone and the bank statments to prove this s%$#%.
once again thanks for the support green bloods

·
Registered
33 Posts
If he filed a paypal dispute and you shipped to a confirmed shipping address, they should not have taken your money. You need to wait until the package has been delivered to his confirmed shipping address before you 'resolve' the dispute by giving paypal the tracking #. At least that was how it worked the last time I dealt with this. They did that crap to me (take my $) when I provided paypal with a tracking # that was still in transit. It was then delivered to his address and I had to call paypal like every day for a month to finally get THEM to reimburse me for the money they took from me. Paypal can be good but they can also be a pain in the ass. I always transfer my money immediately after I receive payment. I transfer to a bank account that is not tied to any other bills or anything too. I don't like getting F'd by anyone but I've learned how to prepare a bit if someone does try to F with me.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Well that is fucked up but its not all his fault. If your late one payment they don't shut off your water and gas. You have to be behind for a couple months before they do that. So you cant blame him for that. I think your just stressed out and trying to blame someone for your short comings. Man up and take responsibility.

·
Registered
772 Posts
Well that is fucked up but its not all his fault. If your late one payment they don't shut off your water and gas. You have to be behind for a couple months before they do that. So you cant blame him for that. I think your just stressed out and trying to blame someone for your short comings. Man up and take responsibility.
six days late in my town, and you won't have gas or water. i wish i had a couple of months sometimes.

·
Registered
33 Posts
30 days late and and no more power here. When you are living paycheck to paycheck 30 days comes up quick.

·
La Flama Blanca
7,727 Posts
In the past when I have had to file a dispute with paypal, it has taken well over a month for them to finaly refund my money, they make sure to give both sides of the transation time and opportunity to give there side of the story, then they investigate and either refund you mony or not. How did they take the money back so fast?

·
Dont mess wit White Ninja
5,932 Posts
wow, yeah I'll keep my eye out, cause I just started to clean out my garage and will be posting a lot of parts up here soon....good luck man, theres always a light at the end of the tunnel.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts