Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Is still Slo
1,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sorry, searched for this here and on google. Looked through a service manual I downloaded and couldn't find it, but after looknig through 700+ pages, I could have easily skipped it.

Riding yesterday, noticed at some point that there was some sort of warning indicator flashing. Not at a constant rate, would come on for more than 10 seconds solid, then off for a bit before coming back on.

Sorry for not having a pic (im at work and thought I could find it in the service manual I have here), it looks like 3 octagons, two on the bottom, and one on top fitting in the middle.

This is flashing in the left side of the instrument cluster.

Anyone know of the top of their head what it is?

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
Sorry, searched for this here and on google. Looked through a service manual I downloaded and couldn't find it, but after looknig through 700+ pages, I could have easily skipped it.

Riding yesterday, noticed at some point that there was some sort of warning indicator flashing. Not at a constant rate, would come on for more than 10 seconds solid, then off for a bit before coming back on.

Sorry for not having a pic (im at work and thought I could find it in the service manual I have here), it looks like 3 octagons, two on the bottom, and one on top fitting in the middle.

This is flashing in the left side of the instrument cluster.

Anyone know of the top of their head what it is?
it is called the economical riding indicator. lets you know you are riding efficiently with your fuel. page 27 of your owners manual.

·
Is still Slo
1,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
it is called the economical riding indicator. lets you know you are riding efficiently with your fuel. page 27 of your owners manual.
Thanks for the info, much appreciated:eek:ccasion1. Would have checked the manual once home, but was wondering if I could get a quicker answer, hate wondering....

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
Thanks for the info, much appreciated:eek:ccasion1. Would have checked the manual once home, but was wondering if I could get a quicker answer, hate wondering....
dont blame you. I was wondering the same thing on my first day riding so i had to look it up.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts