Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So as the title says, I'm looking for the following for a 2004:

1. Sato Carbon Fibre Slip-On or Bolt-On (not sure if it comes with hangar that attaches to the rear footrests);

2. Cycle Cat Black Rearsets with CF heel guards;

3. Sportech V-Flow Black Chrome Windscreen;

4. Euro Style Front Smoked Flushmounts;

5. Bar-End Sliders (I like "Double Hard" brand, but let me know what you have);

6. CF or CF look gas cap sticker.

Phew! I think that's it for now. One small thing...I'll need to require US Postal Service, and not UPS or FedEx. If you are able to get most of that for me my Canadian Postal Code is B3M-4A3.

Thanks in advance!

Andy

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Well someone got their tax return........

I too would like a price on Cycle Cats please......*cough* GROUP BUY *cough* :mrgreen:

·
Registered
2,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
05zx10pilot said:
Well someone got their tax return........

I too would like a price on Cycle Cats please......*cough* GROUP BUY *cough* :mrgreen:
They're beauties! If you go to the Cycle-Cat website you'll probably notice that every pic of every rear-set, regardless of model, is aluminum in colour. I wanted to see a pic of them in Black, so I emailed them and a cool guy named Kasey sent me this pic from his personal 10R :thumbsup:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Afterburner said:
So as the title says, I'm looking for the following for a 2004:

1. Sato Carbon Fibre Slip-On or Bolt-On (not sure if it comes with hangar that attaches to the rear footrests);

2. Cycle Cat Black Rearsets with CF heel guards;

3. Sportech V-Flow Black Chrome Windscreen;

4. Euro Style Front Smoked Flushmounts;

5. Bar-End Sliders (I like "Double Hard" brand, but let me know what you have);

6. CF or CF look gas cap sticker.

Phew! I think that's it for now. One small thing...I'll need to require US Postal Service, and not UPS or FedEx. If you are able to get most of that for me my Canadian Postal Code is B3M-4A3.

Thanks in advance!

Andy
I'll be ready to order any day now. 1 change since I won the clearalternatives contest I'll no longer need the flushmounts :badteeth:

Does the SATO come with a hangar that attaches to the passenger footpegs, or is it extra?

Thanks!

Burner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts